Now that SIXField has flopped what's going to be the the next Xbox "savior"?

Started by FIREPOWER, November 16, 2023, 02:04:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Goukosan on November 16, 2023, 09:48:42 PMYou switched up the question so many times you confused yourself  :D

Ghostz - "Have you even bought a game outside of Sony besides RE4??"  :umad:
Because you refused to answer the Sony first party question. Are you ready now? 

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 10:07:21 PMBecause you refused to answer the Sony first party question. Are you ready now?

I already answered that.  You're confusing your own damn self  :D

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 11:10:41 PMNo you didn't.

Sure did, listed two games. Answered it multiple times.

Not my fault you confused your damn self  :D

Quote from: Goukosan on November 16, 2023, 11:15:54 PMSure did, listed two games. Answered it multiple times.

Not my fault you confused your damn self  :D
You did not list a single game you bought from Sony in 2023. Nice try.

I'm still waiting, though.

His newest tactic LOL @JonB 

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 11:35:39 PMYou did not list a single game you bought from Sony in 2023. Nice try.

I'm still waiting, though.

His newest tactic LOL @JonB

Not my fault you have the memory of a gnat  :D

Go back and read the posts... You moved the goal posts so much you confused yourself freaking idiot  :D

Quote from: Goukosan on November 16, 2023, 11:45:09 PMNot my fault you have the memory of a gnat  :D

Go back and read the posts... You moved the goal posts so much you confused yourself freaking idiot  :D
It's been basically the same from the start. What Sony first party games have you bought this year?

You have listed zero. lol. Burning shores is DLC, and you refused to provide any proof you even played it. 

Quote from: Quad Damage on November 16, 2023, 09:52:26 PMhow about someone answer the thread topic question

so far we have hellblade 2 and... :tom:
thats already more than you can name for Sony in 2024  :D

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 11:57:04 PMIt's been basically the same from the start. What Sony first party games have you bought this year?

You have listed zero. lol. Burning shores is DLC, and you refused to provide any proof you even played it.

So you did see the post you were just playing dumb... I listed two games by the way... Keep reading you will see it:umad:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/horizon-forbidden-west-burning-shores/

Quote from: Goukosan on November 17, 2023, 12:10:08 AMI didnt buy any Sony 1p games. I did buy some DLC for a older Sony 1p game and i might pick up Spiderman 2 this year too. Sony only had SM2 this year for 1p. Hopefully next years output will be a little better.

Quote from: Goukosan on November 17, 2023, 12:10:08 AMSo you did see the post you were just playing dumb... I listed two games by the way... Keep reading you will see it:umad:

https://www.metacritic.com/game/horizon-forbidden-west-burning-shores/

Are you claiming it's not DLC???  

:mroff:

I don't see the other. Was it DLC too? :tom:

Quote from: Goukosan on November 16, 2023, 08:49:39 PMThis guy keeps moving the goal posts. :D

1st it's what game you played on your PS5? No Wait what first party game you played.. Ok.. Wait what other first party games you played.. Wait.. Ohh what other games you played?  :D

Off the top of my head.

Burning Shores
Dead Space
RE4
Seperate ways
SFVI
Jedi Survivor
NBA 2K4
Hogwarts Legacy
BDG 3
FF XVI
Octopath 2
Wo long fallen Dynasty

And I'm sure I missed a few.

picking up Spider man 2
May pick up Alan Wake II and Robo cop

My switch list has just as many games too for this year that I played  :smoke:

Meanwhile you picked up only two non GP games on Xbox all year.. If it's not on GP ghostz ain't buying shit :D

His nephew's GamePass subscription is the only way that retard gets to play games  :hest: