PS Remote Play is still bad

Started by Twinblade, November 12, 2023, 03:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: jehurey on November 16, 2023, 01:07:06 AMyou literally said that the handheld makes sense because of your EXISTING library.

hence..........you did say that your EXISTING PC, actually EXISTING MULTIPLE PCs, is what justified your purchase.

That's checkmate, sweetie.

Its okay.............you can proceed to meltdown now, because you're not going to get out of this.
LOL he thinks he has a gotcha... Looks like this bitch needs another fronthand slap :tom:

My library exists OFF of my PC.  It exists on ANY PC in the world.  I do not NEED my PC to use my Steam Deck.  That is NOT the same context as YOU buying the PS Portal... moron :drake:

Watch him line up for another backhand :kaz:

Quote from: Remij on November 16, 2023, 01:14:39 AMLOL he thinks he has a gotcha... Looks like this bitch needs another fronthand slap :tom:

My library exists OFF of my PC.

hence you needed a PC to justify your Valve chinese handheld purchase

Oh my god, he just proved me correct.

And, that's checkmate :blessed:

Quote from: jehurey on November 16, 2023, 01:16:26 AMhence you needed a PC to justify your Valve chinese handheld purchase

Oh my god, he just proved me correct.

And, that's checkmate :blessed:
No I don't.  The main justification for buying one is that it DOESN'T require me to own a PC to use it.

If I had to own a PC to use it... that would greatly diminish it's justification... where is where you're at.. with your shitty PS Poortal :lawl:

Quote from: Remij on November 16, 2023, 01:21:37 AMNo I don't.  The main justification for buying one is that it DOESN'T require me to own a PC.
yes it does.

because it was about your existing library

This was said by you AND OTHER people on this forum, multiple times.

Your EXISTING indie games from your EXISTING library is what makes it a justifiable purchase.

You HAD TO HAVE HAD a PC, and ALL OF YOU CLEARLY TALKED ABOUT HAVING HAD A PC WITH EXISTING GAMES, in order for you guys to advocate for purchasing that $600 chinese handheld.

You're not going to win this argument.

You're not even CLOSE to winning this argument, I got you over a barrel in this one, son.

Quote from: jehurey on November 16, 2023, 01:24:40 AMyes it does.

because it was about your existing library

This was said by you AND OTHER people on this forum, multiple times.

Your EXISTING indie games from your EXISTING library is what makes it a justifiable purchase.

You HAD TO HAVE HAD a PC, and ALL OF YOU CLEARLY TALKED ABOUT HAVING HAD A PC WITH EXISTING GAMES, in order for you guys to advocate for purchasing that $600 chinese handheld.

You're not going to win this argument.

You're not even CLOSE to winning this argument, I got you over a barrel in this one, son.

No it doesn't.  I don't need a PC at all to use and play games on my Steam Deck.  I can buy games right from the Steam Deck.. no PC required.

It's amazing how you're trying to rationalize the justification of buying a Steam Deck.. as requiring a massive PC library....  when you buy $600 consoles every generation which don't already have massive libraries.

LMFAO you're a pathetic walking contradiction.  I didn't need, and don't need a PC with existing games, to use and play the Deck.  It's 100% it's own device, not dependent on any other device.

Cry moar bitch :kaz:

Quote from: Remij on November 16, 2023, 01:34:16 AMNo it doesn't.  I don't need a PC
yes it does

and yes you DID

there's literally no way you're getting out of this.

You've been checkmate'd basically on ALL FRONTS.

Under YOUR BULLSHIT PARAMETERS, that you spent TWO YEARS ESTABLISHING

Playstation Portal > Valve shitty Chinese Handheld

:blessed:

Quote from: jehurey on November 16, 2023, 01:37:42 AMyes it does

and yes you DID

there's literally no way you're getting out of this.

You've been checkmate'd basically on ALL FRONTS.

Under YOUR BULLSHIT PARAMETERS, that you spent TWO YEARS ESTABLISHING

Playstation Portal > Valve shitty Chinese Handheld

:blessed:
Nope.  You've lost every pathetic attempt you've tried tonight.. as usual.

You even call the parameters you claim I used.. as bullshit... which means that you're actually saying the parameters you're attempting to use now to justify the Poortal are bullshit as well... OMFG he slapped himself this time :kaz: 

Quote from: Remij on November 16, 2023, 01:47:04 AMNope.  You've lost every pathetic attempt you've tried tonight.. as usual.

You even call the parameters you claim I used.. as bullshit...
Oh man, he's trying to get out of it :lawl:

he's now trying to find a way to dismiss his last two years of HOW HE advocated that shitty chinese handheld.

In other words...............he's admitting to me that HE CAN'T WIN THIS ARGUMENT.

Thanks for admitting that I've checkmate'd you. :blessed:

Jerry is a true embarrassment lol. U can tell he ordered this. 

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 02:20:01 AMJerry is a true embarrassment lol. U can tell he ordered this.
Hes gonna stream from his neighbors PS5  :D

Quote from: JonDnD on November 16, 2023, 02:21:06 AMHes gonna stream from his neighbors PS5  :D
He claimed it was needed so he could, and I quote, watch a baseball game on his brothers tv, browse system wars on his computer, watch a YouTube video on his phone, and play a PS game at the same time. 

Lmfao. 

And now he's defending it religiously in this thread. We hit a nerve :D 

Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 02:20:01 AMJerry is a true embarrassment lol. U can tell he ordered this.
We can tell you can't afford to order anything. :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Quote from: JonDnD on November 16, 2023, 02:21:06 AMHes gonna stream from his neighbors PS5  :D
LOL I love it when they make jokes that can't make sense.

........and inevitably another lemming realizes how bad the post is, and has to help him out

Quote from: Remij on November 16, 2023, 02:21:53 AMOMFG :kaz:
BINGO!!! :kaz: :kaz: :kaz:
Quote from: Tears of the Cows on November 16, 2023, 02:24:51 AMHe claimed it was needed so he could, and I quote, watch a baseball game on his brothers tv, browse system wars on his computer, watch a YouTube video on his phone, and play a PS game at the same time.

Lmfao.

And now he's defending it religiously in this thread. We hit a nerve :D
LOL oh man, i got him digging through my posts.

He's making fun of me.............for owning multiple things.

That's a hell of a way to make fun of someone.

Whereas he OWNS NOTHING, and the only screen he can watch required his UNCLE'S credit approval. :ovolol:

Hes probably gonna wait to it gets hacked and he can play Xcloud on it :D

This is going to be them getting into a fight with my OLED TV, all over again.

I'm actually going to witness THREE lemmings get into a fight with an imaginary Playstation Portal that I haven't even bought yet.

This is actually happening, right now.