Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition Announced for Xbox Series S|X, PS5 and PC

Started by Long Ball Larry, November 21, 2023, 09:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Substatic on November 22, 2023, 03:10:53 PM1. Digital Foundry straight up said RE4 was better on PC even with that minor issues.

No, they said its a long time lingering issue, and essentially a bug that is never fixed.

I've literally posted the screenshot from their youtube video many times.

It isn't up for discussion.

Quote from: Remij on November 22, 2023, 09:51:04 PMSweetie, at real native resolutions that I play at, and not the interlaced bullshit of the console versions.. there is no shimmering anywere.
No...........you have no credibility for your word versus Digital Foundry

This imbecile actually tried to respond with "My PC is actually unique and special" strategy. :drake:

And no...............you wanna see what being butthurt looks like?

Take a look at your next post:

Quote from: Remij on November 22, 2023, 11:10:30 PMOMFG :kaz:

This clown right here lmfao..  There's nothing happening in ANY of your games :ovolol:

Excuse me, do you have any of those major PSVR2 on PCVR?

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

No................PSVR2 actually got games.

PCVR doesn't have any, and your own post ends up being the best proof, as we will read.

Yes they clearly can run the game, specifically because of them taking advantage of the Foveated Eye Tracking that saves on performance resources immensely.

I love how you say this........while they successfully translated an even better looking game in Horizon  :ben:

Quote from: Remij on November 22, 2023, 11:10:30 PMAnd btw... lmfao... ya boi John Linneman is acting like he's rediscovering fire playing PCVR again after the pathetic year PSVR2 has had :kaz:

https://twitter.com/dark1x/status/1727041753176506859

Lemij tries to argue PCVR isn't dead.....show proof of somebody going to play a VR game from March 2020

:banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos:

Quote from: jehurey on November 23, 2023, 12:28:44 AMNo...........you have no credibility for your word versus Digital Foundry

This imbecile actually tried to respond with "My PC is actually unique and special" strategy. :drake:

And no...............you wanna see what being butthurt looks like?

Take a look at your next post:
Excuse me, do you have any of those major PSVR2 on PCVR?

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

No................PSVR2 actually got games.

PCVR doesn't have any, and your own post ends up being the best proof, as we will read.

Yes they clearly can run the game, specifically because of them taking advantage of the Foveated Eye Tracking that saves on performance resources immensely.

I love how you say this........while they successfully translated an even better looking game in Horizon  :ben:
Lemij tries to argue PCVR isn't dead.....show proof of somebody going to play a VR game from March 2020

:banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos: :banderoos:

LMAO John isn't playing ANY of those PSVR2 games... he's playing... PCVR :lawl:

You're not playing any of those PSVR2 games either :ovolol:

I remember when you said "bubu Sony has teh speshal toolz for poorting PS5 gaems to VR.  We'r gun see so many VR modez cuz itz so ez" :diplo:

:lawl: :omglol:

Quote from: Remij on November 23, 2023, 12:31:07 AMLMAO John isn't playing ANY of those PSVR2 games... he's playing.
..........the only PCVR game that's remotely worth playing.

...........which came out................when????????  :gabelol: :gabelol: :gabelol: :gabelol: :gabelol:

This idiot literally tried to defend PCVR............by telling me "hey remember that game 3.5 years ago!?!?!?!?!?!?" and he was actually PROUD when he typed that

:lawl:

Quote from: jehurey on November 23, 2023, 12:34:33 AM..........the only PCVR game that's remotely worth playing.

...........which came out................when????????  :gabelol: :gabelol: :gabelol: :gabelol: :gabelol:

This idiot literally tried to defend PCVR............by telling me "hey remember that game 3.5 years ago!?!?!?!?!?!?" and he was actually PROUD when he typed that

:lawl:
I'm not telling you to remember it.  I'm telling you John is remembering it, as he's replaying it now... instead of playing his PSVR2 :lawl:

Kinda like how you're losing an argument with me here, instead of playing PSVR2.

PSVR2 is THAT pathetic and terrible... that he had to go back and remind himself what great VR games are. :hest: 

Quote from: Remij on November 23, 2023, 12:41:14 AMI'm not telling you to remember it. 
you literally just tried to reference someone..........who is literally REMEMBERING IT

He's already played the game, if you read his tweet.

You literally posted a tweet in which he was "rediscovering PCVR"

...............and he had to go back 3.5 years to find a game worth "rediscovering"

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl: you literally posted this, Einstein  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Quote from: jehurey on November 23, 2023, 12:17:18 AMNo, they said its a long time lingering issue, and essentially a bug that is never fixed.

I've literally posted the screenshot from their youtube video many times.

It isn't up for discussion.

You're trying to trick people here. In both videos they talk about how PC is better.

"The PC version somehow manages to have a higher texture resolutions than the PS5 or XSX"
"On PC you get better hair rendering, better shading, and all these other things. You do get better looking Ray Tracing. Better SSAO if you really look into it."
"PC is heck of a lot crisper and sharper."
"It is super smooth, there is no shader compilation stutter."
"The image quality is still somewhat subpar on PS5"
"Aliasing and shimmer issue on PS5".
"Sluggish controls with an overly large deadzone."
"Hairstrand system still exhibits incorrect lighting on consoles."

This is all while having much higher FPS to boot. This isn't even a debate. Much like with CP2077 and Phantom Liberty.

It's not even close. It looks better and runs far better.
GS Gen8 tally for 8-10 scoring games: PC - 446, PS4 - 298.
GS Gen9 tally for 8-10 scoring games: PC - 83, PS5 - 49.

Quote from: Twinblade on November 22, 2023, 10:29:52 PM

Generational difference 🤡

1. "Quality Mode: common 1440p/30fps"

Was this a typo? WTF? That's horrific. Why are you helping Remji by posting that info. Aren't you "debating" against him?

2. Using a youtube video like that to compare 4K vs 1440P is dumb. Pull up full screens of both on the same scene, the 4K pc version is notably sharper than the 1440p slideshow PS5 version.

Quote from: Remij on November 22, 2023, 11:01:48 PMI bet the PS5 Pro is going to be great!  Since it will.... *checks notes* ....run the same games at higher framerates and resolutions.

:ben:

Twinky is such a dumbass.  I wonder if he will stick with his PS5 or get a Pro :francis:

So are you going to start making the claims that games on PS5 Pro will be significantly better than on PS5 and make the base versions unplayable? Of course not. Much like nobody said that last gen with the PS4 and PS4 Pro.

Use your brain for once.

Quote from: Twinblade on November 22, 2023, 08:49:28 PMLike 95% of multiplats everyone is having the same experience wherever they play it (except for the PS4/Xbone versions ofc)

Forgetting better settings, 30-60 fps vs 90-120+ fps alone is not even remotely the same experience. I'd wager 95% of games have a tremendous fps difference in favor of PC.

Quote from: Twinblade on November 23, 2023, 01:42:22 AMSo are you going to start making the claims that games on PS5 Pro will be significantly better than on PS5 and make the base versions unplayable? Of course not. Much like nobody said that last gen with the PS4 and PS4 Pro.

Use your brain for once.
What? :cosby2:

Yes, I bet the PS5 Pro will be significantly better than 648p dropping below 60fps on PS5 :drake:

Is 60fps significantly better than 30fps?  Why don't YOU use your brain for once dude..  

Quote from: Remij on November 23, 2023, 04:45:51 AMWhat? :cosby2:

Yes, I bet the PS5 Pro will be significantly better than 648p dropping below 60fps on PS5 :drake:

Is 60fps significantly better than 30fps?  Why don't YOU use your brain for once dude.. 

Of course its better, which is why most games on PS5 nowadays do support 60FPS

Quote from: Twinblade on November 23, 2023, 04:51:36 AMOf course its better, which is why most games on PS5 nowadays do support 60FPS
At pathetic resolutions.  The type of blurry ass resolutions you criticize the Series S for having.

Quote from: Substatic on November 23, 2023, 01:12:23 AMYou're trying to trick people here. In both videos they talk about how PC

has a notoirious visual bug in which Capcom has repeatedly, REPEATEDLY never bothered to fix at all, throughout multiple games.

Digital Foundry has made this clear.

You pretending to not know about this, and not know that Alex at Digital Foundry has not complained about it, as if it isn't a longstanding thing, is simply not going to work.

Its a sign of how major game studios care, or do not care, about their PC games.