Started picking up some PS5 games.

Started by David P, December 03, 2023, 05:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
This month PS+ games: LEGO 2K Drive, PowerWash Simulator and Sable.

So David you got that PS5 for this holiday, about time, so what are you playing?

...I followed JonB advice and got PowerWash Simulator for 'free'.
Playing: Star Ocean 2: Second Story R

Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 07:14:28 PMThen buy a PS5 and the games you want :ben:
You mean like I'm doing right now.

Granted Tokyo Ghostwire wasn't planned but it looks interesting enough.

Yes PSN+ only has those 3 new games for the month, and not hundred of others :ben: Hell 5 of the games you bought are on GP. Could have paid a few bucks and streamed them.

You are buying games, not the ps5. People usually get the console first  :ben: Those games arent going up in price anytime soon.

Quote from: JonDnD on December 03, 2023, 07:28:14 PMYes PSN+ only has those 3 new games for the month, and not hundred of others :ben: Hell 5 of the games you bought are on GP. Could have paid a few bucks and streamed them.

You are buying games, not the ps5. People usually get the console first  :ben: Those games arent going up in price anytime soon.
Enough with the shitty monthly subscriptions services. 

I want a bunch of games available to play with a new console. Not just one or two. So I can pick based on my mood at the given time instead of forcing myself to play that one new game that justify buying a new shiny console for. 

They most likely won't go lower in prices either. Might as well buy now or never. 

I already can't buy Callisto Protocol at 20$ anymore. 

Ordered Terminator Resistance Enhanced and Chernobylite for PS5. 

Demon's Souls Remake. The game is glorious at 60 fps and 1440p

Quote from: -GD-X on December 03, 2023, 09:30:06 PMDemon's Souls Remake. The game is glorious at 60 fps and 1440p
Played the original to death. I'm good, maybe one day though if I am in the mood.