Bethesda Germany is giving out PS5s and PS5 accessories for the holiday..TLHBFR

Started by FIREPOWER, December 03, 2023, 08:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
:mj: Someone tell these guys they work for MS now and shouldn't be doing stuff like this. It's one thing to release Starflop that has failed to move ShitBox hardware, it's another thing to go out there promoting the rival console. 

https://x.com/jaydubcity16/status/1731384822390538571?s=46

:omglol: Looks like even they know that no one wants a free ShitBox in Germany. 

Quote from: Remij on December 03, 2023, 09:32:55 PMOr they have marketing with Elder Scrolls Online... :drake:
:ovolol:  What kind of bullshit excuse is that? Does Elder Scrolls Online not exist on the ShitBox consoles? What kind of deal would make Bethesda promote PS5 instead of promoting their own consoles that are currently dead in Europe?

Quote from: FIREPOWER on December 03, 2023, 10:24:38 PM:ovolol:  What kind of bullshit excuse is that? Does Elder Scrolls Online not exist on the ShitBox consoles?
It's a Bethesda Germany and Playstation Germany collaboration... lmfao who knows what deals they have in place... and who gives a shit? The game exists on Playstation and Europe doesn't give a fuck about Xbox.. :drake:

Quote from: Remij on December 03, 2023, 10:47:45 PMIt's a Bethesda Germany and Playstation Germany collaboration... lmfao who knows what deals they have in place... and who gives a shit? The game exists on Playstation and Europe doesn't give a fuck about Xbox.. :drake:
It's a shitty deal and shows how dead Xbox is in Europe.

You would never see Sony or Nintendo first party devs promoting a rival console. This is shameful  :cruise:

Quote from: FIREPOWER on December 04, 2023, 12:22:58 AMIt's a shitty deal and shows how dead Xbox is in Europe.

You would never see Sony or Nintendo first party devs promoting a rival console. This is shameful  :cruise:
Nobody gives a shit, clown. :drake: 

And what is shameful is your twitter account :freeman:

Quote from: Remij on December 04, 2023, 12:46:52 AMNobody gives a shit, clown. :drake:

And what is shameful is your twitter account :freeman:
:ben:  "Nobody gives a shit" yet you are here damage controlling it.

You just confirmed you're a butthurt nobody, retard  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Also, sad you are still stalking my Twitter account months later. I've seen your social media account when someone posted it here and I couldn't be bothered to save it to come back to it later but it's amusing to me that you are that obsessed with me that you check out my Twitter daily   :ben:

:mj: You're a sad man Lemij, a very sad little man.

Quote from: FIREPOWER on December 04, 2023, 02:35:46 AM:ben:  "Nobody gives a shit" yet you are here damage controlling it.

You just confirmed you're a butthurt nobody, retard  :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Also, sad you are still stalking my Twitter account months later. I've seen your social media account when someone posted it here and I couldn't be bothered to save it to come back to it later but it's amusing to me that you are that obsessed with me that you check out my Twitter daily  :ben:

:mj: You're a sad man Lemij, a very sad little man.
Who is damage controlling anything? :drake:

I explained why it's happening... logically.  LOL it's telling that explaining something logically, such as "Xbox has no market in Europe, they're marketing/advertising to the players who are playing their game"... is "damage control"

LMFAO no wonder you lose your shit every time someone says something about Xbox.  Literally everything is an attack to you :tom:  And the reality is that you do that because you literally spend all day on your Twitter account fighting with Xbox fanboys :lawl:

And sweetie... I haven't checked your twitter account since I originally posted about it.  I saw all I needed to see to be able to say the things I'm saying.  I know EXACTLY what type of fanboy you are :hest:

Quote from: Remij on December 04, 2023, 02:42:39 AMWho is damage controlling anything? :drake:

I explained why it's happening... logically.  LOL it's telling that explaining something logically, such as "Xbox has no market in Europe, they're marketing/advertising to the players who are playing their game"... is "damage control"

LMFAO no wonder you lose your shit every time someone says something about Xbox.  Literally everything is an attack to you :tom:  And the reality is that you do that because you literally spend all day on your Twitter account fighting with Xbox fanboys :lawl:

And sweetie... I haven't checked your twitter account since I originally posted about it.  I saw all I needed to see to be able to say the things I'm saying.  I know EXACTLY what type of fanboy you are :hest:
Holy meltdown Batman! He's full on triggered, look at that! Looks like I hit a weak spot  :aitch: :mroff: :mroff: :mroff: :mroff: