The Game Awards |OT| tonight at 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST

Started by Twinblade, December 07, 2023, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 07, 2023, 02:34:56 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 03:46:12 AM by Twinblade

Some of the bigger reveals:


Light No Fire (No Man's Sky devs)



Blade




I got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben: 

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 02:35:40 PMI got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben:

 :shake:

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 02:35:40 PMI got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben:
You?  The guy who said 3h was way too long and that you have better things to do than watch it all?

If.you don't go on your God damn date tonight I swear Twinky!....

Quote from: Remij on December 07, 2023, 02:41:05 PMYou?  The guy who said 3h was way too long and that you have better things to do than watch it all?

If.you don't go on your God damn date tonight I swear Twinky!....

I've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 03:40:01 PMI've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.


You can watch the game awards after your date or the next day.

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 03:40:01 PMI've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.

Good stuff!  VGAs can wait. 

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 03:40:01 PMI've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.

Go on your date. 
You will have plenty of time to watch the show when you go back home. 

Fuck watching this I just want a summary of the announcements.


Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 02:35:40 PMI got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben:
just watch the trailers after. i have a date too :smoke: i'll catch the vids tomorrow, or if i get home early enough.

Hearing about TBs date will be more entertaining than the vgas


I am just here for the announcements.
Fuck the awards.