The Game Awards |OT| tonight at 4:30pm PST/7:30pm EST

Started by Twinblade, December 07, 2023, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 07, 2023, 02:34:56 PM Last Edit: December 08, 2023, 03:46:12 AM by Twinblade

Some of the bigger reveals:

Light No Fire (No Man's Sky devs)

Blade

I got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben: 

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 02:35:40 PMI got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben:

:shake:

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 02:35:40 PMI got back into online and dating and have a date tonight but I would really rather stay home and watch this tbh :ben:
You?  The guy who said 3h was way too long and that you have better things to do than watch it all?

If.you don't go on your God damn date tonight I swear Twinky!....

Quote from: Remij on December 07, 2023, 02:41:05 PMYou?  The guy who said 3h was way too long and that you have better things to do than watch it all?

If.you don't go on your God damn date tonight I swear Twinky!....

I've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 03:40:01 PMI've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.

You can watch the game awards after your date or the next day.

Quote from: Twinblade on December 07, 2023, 03:40:01 PMI've been out of the dating scene for a while and am going way out of comfort zone with this but I know it's something I gotta do so I'm sticking with it.

Good stuff!  VGAs can wait. 

Go on your date. 
You will have plenty of time to watch the show when you go back home. 

Fuck watching this I just want a summary of the announcements.

just watch the trailers after. i have a date too :smoke: i'll catch the vids tomorrow, or if i get home early enough.

Hearing about TBs date will be more entertaining than the vgas

I am just here for the announcements.
Fuck the awards.