Forza Motorsport flops hard (TLHBFR!)

Started by FIREPOWER, January 09, 2024, 10:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://x.com/chris_dring/status/1744695314513015252?s=46

:ben: Couldn't even make the top 400.

It's dead at No.463 :omglol: . Before anyone starts crying, the UK is the biggest market in the world for racing games. They absolutely love motorsports there and they buy them more than anywhere else. GT7 debuted at #1 in the UK and has been in and out of the top 10 several times over the almost 2 years it's been out.

:mj: Fartza not even making the Top 400 shows how much of a monumental flop it is. MS should just stick with the Forza Horizon games, leave the track racing to Sony and other studios.

Yea, that's an undeniable flop, especially considering the UK market.

Game honestly just isn't good as far as Forza goes.  I didn't even buy it, I just played through GamePass lol.

It's like Forza Horizon blowing up completely drained Turn 10's enthusiasm and their casual fanbase away from Motorsport.  They had an extra long (for them) development cycle and still put out an unfinished, buggy, and downgraded mess. :shake:

Game feels great, just everything else falls short of where it should be.

Handling wise, it is one of the best Forza Motorsport game.
Everything else is lacking, mainly creativity, missing features from previous games, glitchy textures.
It lacks soul.

Microsoft /Phil Spencer somehow managed to drive the Halo franchise into the ground.

Now we're seeing them manage to drive the Forza franchise into the ground; and make no mistake, the lack of enthusiasm is spreading to Forza Horizon as well.

It was supposed to be the GT7 killer. Not only did it fail to lap GT in visuals, it failed to keep pace with it in sales. :mj:

MS has a talent for driving franchises into the ground  :ben:

Quote from: lynux3 on January 10, 2024, 01:06:27 AMIt was supposed to be the GT7 killer. Not only did it fail to lap GT in visuals, it failed to keep pace with it in sales. :mj:
Visually, it looks better. 
At least lighting wise does but it's missing a ton of effects from previous games. 

What you're really seeing here is the much smaller user base of the Xbox coupled with gamepass which combined have wiped out sales of the game. 

Quote from: MalaXmaS on January 10, 2024, 12:10:29 PMVisually, it looks better.
At least lighting wise does but it's missing a ton of effects from previous games.
:mj: Digital Foundry disagrees.  Their panel of experts explicitly say that GT7 rapes Shitza. Stop damage controlling, the game is a turd and doesn't surpass GT7 in any category.

Quote from: FIREPOWER on January 10, 2024, 08:45:36 PM:mj: Digital Foundry disagrees.  Their panel of experts explicitly say that GT7 rapes Shitza. Stop damage controlling, the game is a turd and doesn't surpass GT7 in any category.
Have you played Forza? 

Quote from: MalaXmaS on January 10, 2024, 08:49:12 PMHave you played Forza?
No, I don't play horse shit. I have eyeballs that can see for myself it looks like ass and DF's analysis further proves that my assumptions of the game are correct. I've played older Forza games and the latest one looked like they didn't even bother so why would I give them my money?

Quote from: FIREPOWER on January 10, 2024, 09:32:09 PMNo, I don't play horse shit. I have eyeballs that can see for myself it looks like ass and DF's analysis further proves that my assumptions of the game are correct. I've played older Forza games and the latest one looked like they didn't even bother so why would I give them my money?
So you don't know what you are talking about then.
I don't take other's opinions when it concerns the games that I like.
Especially when they approve of such boring shit like God of War, or woke ass straight up trash like The Last of Us as must plays.

January 10, 2024, 10:44:13 PM #13 Last Edit: January 11, 2024, 01:09:14 AM by FIREPOWER
Quote from: MalaXmaS on January 10, 2024, 10:18:44 PMSo you don't know what you are talking about then.
I don't take other's opinions when it concerns the games that I like.
Especially when they approve of such boring shit like God of War, or woke ass straight up trash like The Last of Us as must plays.
Cope harder bitch. I play on PC and PS5, and I play more genres than your retarded lemshit ass.

I play everything from games like God of War to space sims like Star Citizen and even flight sims like DCS World and MS Flight Sim. I have a very wide range of games that I play you green rat imbecile.

:lawl: Go cry to DF, your opinion on graphics is worthless. They've spoken and anyone that doesn't have a Phil Spencer dildo up their ass can clearly see GT7 looks better than FM.

https://x.com/nib95_/status/1735082546621276249?s=20

Quote from: FIREPOWER on January 10, 2024, 10:44:13 PMCope harder bitch. I play on PC and PS5, and I play more genres than your retarded lemshit ass.

I play everything from games like God of War to space sims like Star Citizen and even flight sims like DCS World and MS Flight Sim. I have a very wide range of games that I play you green rat imbecile.

:lawl: Go cry to DF, your opinion on graphics is worthless. They've spoken and anyone that doesn't have a phil Spencer dildo up their ass can clearly see GT7 looks better than FM.

https://x.com/nib95_/status/1735082546621276249?s=20
So you played Forza Motorsports on PC.
That's why you are so bitter it couldn't handle it. :smug: