What was the biggest load of shit a faction has defended?

Started by Playstation Tablet, January 19, 2024, 08:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
IMO it's the lack of a jump button in Zelda for 20 years since Ocarina of Time.

probably the wii motion controls.

sheep were coping hard back on gamespot when that shit was announced.

the kinect on xbone. the 360 version was fine. i remember lemmings defending that $500 price, along with kinect 2.0

Quote from: -GD-X on January 19, 2024, 08:54:26 PMthe kinect on xbone. the 360 version was fine. i remember lemmings defending that $500 price, along with kinect 2.0

I remember getting mad because id say Xbox turn on like 4 times before it would lol. That thing was a load of shit but people bought it up

Kinect was an impressive piece of hardware and I think it got too much hate. It just needed more game support.

Quote from: Twinblade on January 19, 2024, 09:02:07 PMKinect was an impressive piece of hardware and I think it got too much hate. It just needed more game support.
The first one was really cool. There was no need to make a mandatory second one. 

Halo Infinite and XB1. Lemmings defended these pieces of shit so hard that the effects of these products failing is still affecting MS to this day.

VR gaming.
The industry is not ready, but cows will eat that shit up regardless.

HDDVD.
I remember when Sony came out with Bluray with the PS3, and that was one of the major selling points. Lemmings were like high capacity media is not necessary until we started seeing games coming in 2 dvds while the PS3 version came up in one bluray.

Rumble (or lack of it).
I remember when Sony was fighting a case in court regarding owning the rights for the rumble pack. I believe MS paid royalties while Nintendo did something to go around it.
Not Sony though. They were hard headed on their decision and as a result, cows were fucked for the beginning of the PS3 generation with the Sixaxis, a plastic piece of shit that weighted 3 pounds and felt really cheap. They tried to push motion controls down our throats because of the lack of rumble, until they finalled caved and we got the Dualshock 3, and I fucking loved it.

Minidvds
Nintendo as always being fucking cheap, always went around copyrights or blatantly avoided them because well...they are fucking cheap, and while both Sony and MS were using dvds, Nintendo went with mini-dvds, a piece of shit tech that hold less than half of a regular dvd, and as a result, the Gamecube, quite possibly Nintendo's last true attempt at bringing modern tech into the console wars, skipped a ton of third party games because of that.

Xbox for the past 10 years.

It's only AAAe was Forza 5 (paid for) in 2013. Nothing since then but flops, like real 5/6/7 scoring flops and yet its cultists still pretend they have all the games and its the other systems that are in a drought.

Quote from: FIREPOWER on January 19, 2024, 09:38:42 PMHalo Infinite and XB1. Lemmings defended these pieces of shit so hard that the effects of these products failing is still affecting MS to this day.
Meanwhile your boy Jerry is playing it more than any PS game :kaz: