[UPDATE]Palworld passes 19M players (12M+ sales on Steam, 7M+ players Xbox GamePass)

Started by Remij, January 20, 2024, 11:22:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
https://twitter.com/Palworld_EN/status/1748618579757711617

The game also has 590K+ concurrent players and will easily eclipse 700K today probably.. making it one of the biggest Steam releases ever, beating huge games like COD, Monster Hunter World, and GTA5.  It's probably in the top 10 ccps of all time already.

And this is despite the game ALSO being on GamePass.... god damn, that's MASSIVE.  2M+ sales in a single day, and the game is on GamePass.. :whew:

Wow.. this game will break 1M+ concurrent players for sure.. absolutely insane!

Quote from: Playstation Tablet on January 20, 2024, 02:15:00 PMIs this happening because it's basically pokemon?
It's more than "basically pokemon".. It's basically Elden Ring + Breath of the Wild + Pokemon + a couple other things.. from what I can tell.

But it appears that it's happening because it's actually really fun to play more than anything else.

Imagine if gamefreak didn't suck ass and made ambitious Pokemon games. They make some of the lowest effort shit out there.

Quote from: JonDnD on January 20, 2024, 04:14:46 PMI tried it. It sucks. It's missing button prompts too lol

On GamePass?  

Game is probably much better with kb+m.  Probably wasn't even really supposed to be an Xbox game at first lol.

Its just another survival game with some pokemon gimmicks. Hermits are so predictable nowadays, they literally just buy the same game with a different skin over and over again.

Quote from: Twinblade on January 20, 2024, 04:21:58 PMIts just another survival game with some pokemon gimmicks. Hermits are so predictable nowadays, they literally just buy the same game with a different skin over and over again.
:lawl:

There's no platform with more variety and diversity than PC Twinky.. cut the bullshit :tom:

Quote from: Remij on January 20, 2024, 04:17:06 PMOn GamePass? 

Game is probably much better with kb+m.  Probably wasn't even really supposed to be an Xbox game at first lol.
Yeah. It's bad at telling you what to do and the ui is trash . I finally crafted this dumb sphere after 20 minutes,  pressed the wrong button cause it didn't tell me what buttons to press and I threw it off the cliff. I went to go find it and the game crashed lol. I was like ok that's enough if this 

Quote from: Remij on January 20, 2024, 04:37:39 PM:lawl:

There's no platform with more variety and diversity than PC Twinky.. cut the bullshit :tom:
Man Sony fucking sucks so much  :D

Quote from: JonDnD on January 20, 2024, 04:51:50 PMMan Sony fucking sucks so much  :D
When Sony even tries to expand and do something different with a smaller or service type game every Playstation forum dweller and tweeder star comes out the woodwork screaming for them to stop and get back to making the same game over and over again :cries:

Twinky has the nerve to talk about predictability :tom:

And when they finally break the mold with a colorful Spiderman game they run that shit into the ground 3 times and now plan to just do that same shit for another decade  :D

:luff: Look at these retards getting excited over an Early Access Pokémon clone and acting like it's a Microsoft exclusive LMAO.   

You retards know the only reason it's on PC and Xbox first is because Sony doesn't allow Early Access trash on their platform right? It's a multiplat. Shit must be so dry on Xbox that you fgts are getting this excited and doing console wars with a multiplat Pokemon copycat.

Quote from: FIREPOWER on January 20, 2024, 07:46:24 PM:luff: Look at these retards getting excited over an Early Access Pokémon clone and acting like it's a Microsoft exclusive LMAO. 

You retards know the only reason it's on PC and Xbox first is because Sony doesn't allow Early Access trash on their platform right? It's a multiplat. Shit must be so dry on Xbox that you fgts are getting this excited and doing console wars with a multiplat Pokemon copycat.
Link it.  Link where they say it's not on PS because it's Early Access.. :lawl:

LMFAO I can't believe you thought that was actual damage control.  This game, that millions of people just bought, and are playing and enjoying... is exclusively not on Shitstation.  Deal with it :mj:

QuoteThere are no plans for Palworld to come to PS5 or PS4. Unfortunately, for PlayStation owners, developer Pocketpair has only announced versions for the Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. This is a common trend for Pocketpair, as the studio's last major title, Craftopia, only came to Microsoft-owned systems as well.

:tear2:

And if MS was smart they'd buy this studio :hehe: