Lemming Survivor: who will be the last one standing?

Started by Cell, January 28, 2024, 11:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Lemming will be the last one standing now Microsoft is going full Sega?

JonB
1 (14.3%)
MalaXmas
1 (14.3%)
Remij
2 (28.6%)
DynoCuck
1 (14.3%)
Other
2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

As the title says, we can all see what is happening. Phil is currently fucking Xbox harder than he watches other men fuck his wife (probably, he looks the type). It wasn't for the lack of trying, MS certainly started this gen trying to right the wrongs of the last 10 years, but it hasn't panned out for them. They came out swinging with the 12 Teraflop BS, A fully fledge Halo game at launch, a subscription service that was going to take over. None of which have turned Xbox into the number one console, and here we are 4 years later and suddenly the conversation is all about a digital future. 

SO, with MS going full Sega, there aren't going to be any lemkids left on here defending it....which leaves the question, which one of these fools is going to go until the very end?  :ben:

JonB: Been here for decades, never fakeboyed (he's dabbled with Dell), occasionally leaves when he realises he's too old for this shit. Odds: 3/1

MalaXmas: Also been here for decades, I'm pretty sure he was a Cow during the PS3 days (?) and then switched to Xbox, which he now seems to hold on too quite fanatically. He may not even notice MS has technically lost the console war. Odds: 2/1

Remij: Dude says when cornered that he doesn't own or play an Xbox (who does), but seems to be getting a big kick out of his systemwars account defending it pretty vehemently lately. Odds: 5/1 

DynoCop: Cult like worship of Xbox but he pussied out of this place a long time ago. Odds: 8/1

Honorable mentions: I can't think of any other active lemmings other than Vini and he freaked out and stopped posting a lot after Starfield shit the bed. Odds: 10/1 

I think it's going be Jenny and Mala with Jon throwing in the towel once Microsoft pulls out of the hardware market, leaving Mala to keep posting unaware. Like a Japanese soldier still fighting World War 2 on a remote island, 20 years later. 

Place your bets, boys. We can bump this sucker in a year or so.  :rass:

lmao at my description  :D It doesnt matter if I leave, you guys will create new lemmings. As your poll indicates  :ben:

lmfao

Yall forget when I was trashing Xbox about their games coming to PC.  It was all fun and games while I was shitting on Xbox.. but now that I'm shitting on Playstation yall swear I'm a lemming and get mad about it :tom:

The answer is, I don't know when you guys will get over the fact that I'm not a lemming, and never will be :hest:

I was a Sony fan back then till they completely destroyed their reputation with ps4.
That should tell you I am open for change. 
Oh and BTW I just un-installed Forza Motorsport. 

MS has completely given up on that soulless game. 

Quote from: MalaXmaS on January 29, 2024, 12:17:21 AMI was a Sony fan back then till they completely destroyed their reputation with ps4.

There's a patch coming in February which is supposed to fix performance issues on PC and adds Nordschleife plus some other stuff.

I might try it again after the patch.. but yea, it's pretty sad.

spico :ben:

he's the master lemmon and bill gates lover. he wouldn't exist without microdildo. his predictions are always right :ben: :ben: 

:ben: Probably Lemij, he'll keep defending Xbox and Phil to the end while claiming he isn't a lemming. Slowjohn will probably move and Cuckstz is gonna run back to Nintendo.

Why didn't you include @FIREPOWER  or @jehurey ? They play X-Box more than anyone here. 

Quote from: MalaXmaS on January 29, 2024, 12:17:21 AMI was a Sony fan back then till they completely destroyed their reputation with ps4.

How did they destroy their reputation with the ps4? I was never a fan of certain changes like graphics modes and paying for online gamey but other than that I don't see anyhting wrong with it.

Quote from: Remij on January 29, 2024, 12:24:44 AMThere's a patch coming in February which is supposed to fix performance issues on PC and adds Nordschleife plus some other stuff.

I might try it again after the patch.. but yea, it's pretty sad.
This is the first forza game I just didn't care about . I played maybe 5 hours.

Quote from: kaz on January 29, 2024, 12:36:21 AMHow did they destroy their reputation with the ps4? I was never a fan of certain changes like graphics modes and paying for online gamey but other than that I don't see anyhting wrong with it.
The change to churning out the same western 3rd person action game junk over and over? Sony used to have a variety of games. Now it's all the same expected , recycled trash for casuals.

Quote from: Cool Jonny on January 29, 2024, 12:43:12 AMThe change to churning out the same western 3rd person action game junk over and over? Sony used to have a variety of games. Now it's all the same expected , recycled trash for casuals.

funny, sounds just like what xbox always was: the holy trashity of borza, gays and gaylo  :heh:

Quote from: kaz on January 29, 2024, 12:59:41 AMfunny, sounds just like what xbox always was: the holy trashity of borza, gays and gaylo  :heh:
Now xbox variety is unmatched  :smoke:

Dynamite turned hermit after the XBox on steam games announcement