Pretty sure I'm dying

Started by Cooke, February 01, 2024, 05:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 01, 2024, 06:56:20 PM #15 Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 07:09:25 PM by Cooke
Quote from: Angelfish on February 01, 2024, 06:51:36 PM:interesting:

I wonder if there are any lifestyle changes you can make that may improve your health?  If you have an exercise bike, consider using that on the lowest gear each day for 30 mins or so as a low impact form of exercise on your muscles and joints which hopefully should increase your metabolism and thereby increasing your appetite.  Having a bigger appetite should strengthen your immune system (if you feed it with the right foods) and hopefully reduce the muscles and joints issue.  Consider increasing your water intake for the brain fog issue if you aren't drinking close to the recommended 8 glasses per day.
The Dr said to go on the FOMAP diet. So basically no fructose, breads or lactose. Starting that today

Those are very common symptoms, there could be loads of reasons for them. Could even just be anxiety.

Quote from: Cooke on February 01, 2024, 06:56:20 PMThe Dr said to go on the FOMAP diet. So basically no fructose, breads or lactose. Starting that today

I have oats for breakfast and put small amounts of blueberries, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and walnuts in it (with a little bit of honey to not make it too bland :P).  They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so if you can tolerate oats and these foods, I'd recommend at least trying it in the short term.  I'd expect the combination of these ingredients to be quite potent in improving any health issues.

Quote from: Angelfish on February 01, 2024, 07:32:19 PMI have oats for breakfast and put small amounts of blueberries, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and walnuts in it (with a little bit of honey to not make it too bland :P).  They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so if you can tolerate oats and these foods, I'd recommend at least trying it in the short term.  I'd expect the combination of these ingredients to be quite potent in improving any health issues.

Chia seeds/flaxseeds are good too. I actually get a noticeable energy boost when I put some of those in my smoothies.

Quote from: Cooke on February 01, 2024, 06:56:20 PMThe Dr said to go on the FOMAP diet. So basically no fructose, breads or lactose. Starting that today
That should help the gas,  but I doubt anything else.

Sounds like some autoimmune shit going on.

Gluten Ataxia ? 
Fibromyalgia?
POTS ? 

Quote from: Sergio Perez SP11 on February 07, 2024, 06:09:21 AMThat should help the gas,  but I doubt anything else.

Sounds like some autoimmune shit going on.

Gluten Ataxia ?
Fibromyalgia?
POTS ?
I had a blood and breath test yesterday. I guess I'll find out soon. The symptoms haven't been too bad these past few days. My Dr thinks it's iron deficiency anemia. My grandma has that and it's apparently hereditary. Hopefully it's just that, it's manageable. 

Quote from: Cooke on February 07, 2024, 12:57:09 PMI had a blood and breath test yesterday. I guess I'll find out soon. The symptoms haven't been too bad these past few days. My Dr thinks it's iron deficiency anemia. My grandma has that and it's apparently hereditary. Hopefully it's just that, it's manageable.
I thought you already died.

Dis nikka just too embarrassed to admit he has AIDS. 

I wonder if he told his doctor that he's been taking what he's been watching on alt-right youtube channels he's subscribed to.

and, of course, he's already a hypocrite for going to a doctor. :ben:

Quote from: jehurey on February 08, 2024, 12:10:30 AMI wonder if he told his doctor that he's been taking what he's been watching on alt-right youtube channels he's subscribed to.

and, of course, he's already a hypocrite for going to a doctor. :ben:
Remy watches far more than I do. And why am I a hypocrite for seeing a Dr? 

i had this after my flight home from US. I was crippled for like 2 weeks and had all that you listed. Its prolly related to sudden time zone and climate shifts. Your body isnt used to that shit. Especially when you get older. just get some amino acids, they seem to work for me, but feel very drowsy in evenings still

Got results back. I have elevated ALT levels. Possible damage to my liver. Gotta go for further testing.  :sad: