Suicide Squad - 5.0 from GS

Started by Twinblade, February 06, 2024, 12:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
QuoteThe Good
Robust endgame with lots to unlock
Builds are smartly aided by optional guardrails for players who'd like them
Characters are fun and well-performed

The Bad
The story struggles to make its main objective feel as weighty as it naturally should
The UI is an unrivaled mess and visual noise worsens it
Server issues sometimes hinder progress
Very few missions feel like more than side-mission fare
Traversal and combat restrictions cause frustration
The open-world city feels oddly monotonous

Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Review - Loot World Order - GameSpot

i've been carelessly viewing cutscenes on youtube this past week, because tons of people have been posting them, and WB apparently doesn't give a shit about it.

There are some pretty significant cutscenes in that game.

And since the game is garbage, it shouldn't really be seen as cannon, but technically this game occur's in the Arkham universe, and Kevin Conroy voices batman, and the way he goes out in that game is really disappointing.

Quote from: jehurey on February 06, 2024, 01:23:10 AMi've been carelessly viewing cutscenes on youtube this past week, because tons of people have been posting them, and WB apparently doesn't give a shit about it.

There are some pretty significant cutscenes in that game.

And since the game is garbage, it shouldn't really be seen as cannon, but technically this game occur's in the Arkham universe, and Kevin Conroy voices batman, and the way he goes out in that game is really disappointing.
Well since no one gives a shit about this shitty game, I must say I also got spoiled by Batman's death by Harley Quinn and it was the most cringey shit ever.
I would have given this game a 0 out of 10.

Damn, this sounds like straight to Gamepass material.

2 points higher than silent hills  :D

OMG... Gotham Knights is better.

LMFAO