Helldivers 2 has overtaken Palworld as the number one selling game on Steam | Al

Started by Playstation Tablet, February 07, 2024, 07:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe Sony's GAAS push will be more successful than I expected if the games are quality. Steam + PS5 should be able to have healthy online userbases for years to come.

Lmao , of course the cows like gaas now.  Typical. Hate what you don't have to you have it ass cows  :D you guys will love xbox games all the sudden too :smug: Lynn will be playing state of decay 3 with me soon enough :reg:

Quote from: Cool Jonny on February 08, 2024, 01:39:26 PMLmao , of course the cows like gaas now.  Typical. Hate what you don't have to you have it ass cows  :D you guys will love xbox games all the sudden too :smug: Lynn will be playing state of decay 3 with me soon enough :reg:
Literally you with JRPGs and japanese games in general lol

Quote from: madmaltese on February 09, 2024, 12:00:15 AMLiterally you with JRPGs and japanese games in general lol

Are you retarded? I always liked Japanese games 

Quote from: Cool Jonny on February 09, 2024, 12:01:21 AMAre you retarded? I always liked Japanese games
of course you have. Huge japanese game fan that has hated PlayStation and Nintendo for decades lol

Quote from: madmaltese on February 09, 2024, 12:05:32 AMof course you have. Huge japanese game fan that has hated PlayStation and Nintendo for decades lol
:ben: Fucking Idiot LOL

So it's basically the crashing issues that caused people to review bomb it.  I think they've released a patch which fixes the matchmaking and crashing issues on Steam already.  Sounds like the game itself is good though.

Sounds like another broken game on PC  :smug: I've had no issues on PS5.

But anyways, easy fix. Game is awesome!

Quote from: madmaltese on February 09, 2024, 12:47:56 AMSounds like another broken game on PC  :smug: I've had no issues on PS5.

But anyways, easy fix. Game is awesome!
Sounds like they weren't expecting 65K+ PC players to play their game at the same time :hest:

Quote from: Remij on February 09, 2024, 12:55:23 AMSounds like they weren't expecting 65K+ PC players to play their game at the same time :hest:
Most definitely not lol significantly bigger hit than the original. 

Surely at this stage as a player you have to expect that day 1 GaaS game launches are going to be rough. Either wait it out or just put up with it in the short term. 

So it hit 68K, which makes it the 2nd biggest CCU launch for a Playstation game on Steam just under God of War which hit 73K.  If the games server issues are fixed, it might beat GoW's numbers on Sat or Sunday.

Quote from: Remij on February 09, 2024, 01:22:28 AMSo it hit 68K, which makes it the 2nd biggest CCU launch for a Playstation game on Steam just under God of War which hit 73K.  If the games server issues are fixed, it might beat GoW's numbers on Sat or Sunday.
Record beaten. Just cracked 80K.

Who would've thought

:smoke: Playing right now and it's a surprisingly fun game when you get a team going. It's the third person Starship Troopers game I always wanted.

It's also Sony's biggest game launch on Steam. It has offically beat GOW's day one peak players  :aitch:

Such a turn of events. The cows are bragging about how popular a would be ps exclusive is on PC  :D

We all saw this coming but it's amazing to see this change  :smug: soon we will see them bragging about day 1 releases of sonys big cinematic stinkers.

Xbox died and Sony is literally taking its place and cows are ecstatic over it  :smoke:

Quote from: Remij on February 09, 2024, 12:55:23 AMSounds like they weren't expecting 65K+ PC players desperate to play a game that isn't indie low-production quality garbage
Well......Sony should've known about that, because I've known about PC gamers not having real games made by real developers for quite a while now.