Helldivers 2 has overtaken Palworld as the number one selling game on Steam | Al

Started by Playstation Tablet, February 07, 2024, 07:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Remij on February 13, 2024, 01:52:22 AMhttps://twitter.com/JMaine518/status/1757198603808821625

God damn :smoke:
Sooooo many of these type of clips online. The game is absolutely fucking epic. Already one of the best coops I have ever played. 
You guys seriously need to check it out. 

Quote from: Remij on February 13, 2024, 02:03:14 AMEvery other Xbox game... yet to get on :feelsbadman:

Ikr, that abject failure forced MS to take their games Nintendo and Sony platforms :monkas:

Quote from: lynux3 on February 13, 2024, 02:22:48 AM190K  :banderoos:
Can't believe it's hitting these numbers on a Monday night.

Servers being down for a while for maintenance must have had people itching to play more :tom5:

Would be insane if it hits 200K tonight. :whoo:

4th most played game on Steam atm too. Pretty sure that's the highest it's been. 

What a hit  :smoke: So damn deserved. Word of mouth should be great too, the more you play the more spectacular it gets.

Quote from: Remij on February 13, 2024, 02:25:57 AMCan't believe it's hitting these numbers on a Monday night.

Servers being down for a while for maintenance must have had people itching to play more :tom5:

Would be insane if it hits 200K tonight. :whoo:
Almost at 195K. 200K imminent!? Numbers are slowing down though.

This is actually a pretty big fall off. I wonder if the same will happen with Helldivers 2

Quote from: Twinblade on February 13, 2024, 04:15:18 AMThis is actually a pretty big fall off. I wonder if the same will happen with Helldivers 2

Like any GaaS game, it will fall off until a significant update, but I can see it reaching 200K+ before that happens. Without anything else holding it up other than the initial content and no multiplayer it's definitely going to fall off.

I thought this would be a good ally game but the performance is rough since there doesn't appear to be FSR. 900p, most settings on medium, and plugged into power at 30 TDP and I was barely getting 30 fps which doesn't feel good especially given the fast paced nature of the gameplay.

2024 is a weird year right off the bat for games.
Playing: Star Ocean 2: Second Story R