Shocker - Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is a mess (DF: Game has “some SERIOUS issues”)

Started by Long Ball Larry, February 10, 2024, 08:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I wonder if John will blame it on "saving storage space" like Twinky tried to do? :hest:

Quote from: Remij on February 10, 2024, 08:03:52 PMI wonder if John will blame it on "saving storage space" like Twinky tried to do? :hest:
Get ready for "who hyped this?" :mj: 

Quote from: Long Ball Larry on February 10, 2024, 08:06:40 PMGet ready for "who hyped this?" :mj:
lol.. well I'm not going to go that far.  I have my own issues with these remakes.. but I'm almost certain it will score and review well and tons of people love them.

All I'm saying is that if it was an Xbox game, and had those texture issues and object geometry... they would be talking endless shit about it.

I'm saying this aside from the cutscene visuals, which look phenomenal.  That's why it's such a contrasting and apparent thing to me.  Cutscenes look amazing.. but the open world sections... eh.

The crazy part is that the ps4 game with the ps5 update looked pretty great. Oh well. 

Wonder what remipee's damage control will be when this ends up being a universal AAA.

Quote from: Twinblade on February 11, 2024, 04:52:40 AMWonder what remipee's damage control will be when this ends up being a universal AAA.
My response will be that I don't give a fuck what it scores and that you best hope them hi res textures get included with the full game :freeman:

Quote from: Cool Jonny on February 10, 2024, 08:26:25 PMCows getting buttfucked over and over this year and it's only February  :D
However, you can't wait until it hits PosC.  :smug:

Quote from: lynux3 on February 11, 2024, 10:15:10 AMHowever, you can't wait until it hits PosC.  :smug:
Right. I'm sure it's a good game. Hopefully they fix the issues for the pc port.

Looks like another byproduct of modern gaming development that is not strictly tied to the Gamepass model of churning out games.
It also affects products that are outside of that gaming model.
And guess what, cows will pay $70 for this.

TCHBFR  :D