Xbox Business update is coming Feb 15th on the Official Xbox Podcast (features P

Started by Playstation Tablet, February 12, 2024, 06:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Xbox Business update is coming Feb 15th on the Official Xbox Podcast (features Phil Spencer, Sarah Bond and Matt Booty)

This seems serious.

Anyways I'm not listening to a shitty podcast will just wait for the summary. But couldn't they just post a fucking press release or article instead.

:ben: The fact they made people wait this long for an announcement of an announcement can't be good. They are dragging this shit out longer than it needs to be. That's almost two weeks after they made the announcement over something they could do in a blog post  :mj:

Quote from: FIREPOWER on February 12, 2024, 06:47:27 PM:ben: The fact they made people wait this long for an announcement of an announcement can't be good. They are dragging this shit out longer than it needs to be. That's almost two weeks after they made the announcement over something they could do in a blog post  :mj:
I have no idea what they're thinking. The damage has already been done.

I doubt the rumours are true but if day 1 releases are no longer a thing on gamepass they're going to have to go into MEGA damage control.

Quote from: FIREPOWER on February 12, 2024, 06:47:27 PM:ben: The fact they made people wait this long for an announcement of an announcement can't be good. They are dragging this shit out longer than it needs to be. That's almost two weeks after they made the announcement over something they could do in a blog post  :mj:
They are not dragging anything longer. 
They just announced they would be doing this announcement this week and they are doing it. 

Quote from: MalaXmaS on February 12, 2024, 06:57:34 PMThey are not dragging anything longer.
They just announced they would be doing this announcement this week and they are doing it.

You're a retard. They said they would be making an announcement this week only to announce they are going to be doing a podcast almost at the end of this week. That's an announcement of an announcement you moron. They are dragging it out and this bullshit is designed to fool dopes like you so I'm not surprised it's working. This is something they could have easily announced in a blog post or a tweet if it was no big deal but instead they are waiting almost two weeks to address  :mj:

Quote from: Playstation Tablet on February 12, 2024, 06:30:01 PMAnyways I'm not listening to a shitty podcast will just wait for the summary. But couldn't they just post a fucking press release or article instead.
Trying to massage the fans before they stick it in. If this was Sony or Nintendo they would have put out a statement or blog post immediately instead of dragging things out this long. People wonder why MS keeps failing and it's shitty PR moves like this that keep hurting them, that and their inability to make good games.

Quote from: Playstation Tablet on February 12, 2024, 07:51:10 PMRemember this damage control? I expect something similiar.

Exactly. this is how you do a damage control PR statement, not drag it out for weeks. Quickly address it in a blog post and move the fuck on.

Quote from: FIREPOWER on February 12, 2024, 07:17:05 PMYou're a retard. They said they would be making an announcement this week only to announce they are going to be doing a podcast almost at the end of this week. That's an announcement of an announcement you moron. They are dragging it out and this bullshit is designed to fool dopes like you so I'm not surprised it's working. This is something they could have easily announced in a blog post or a tweet if it was no big deal but instead they are waiting almost two weeks to address  :mj:
This week = Thursday.
Are you really this stupid?  :ben:

"Jeff Gerstmann said on his podcast last week that he has heard from people in the industry that Game Pass money has significantly dried up."

But bu gamepass is such a great idea. Shit killed XBox.

MS is going multiplat because gamepass is garbage that can't sustain their new added studios. It's objectively a failure.