Verge: MS launching Hi-Fi Rush and Pentiment on other platforms, Sea of Thieves

Started by Playstation Tablet, February 12, 2024, 08:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

https://x.com/twthereddragon/status/1757154666276634902?s=46

It's worse, they say GamePass has failed and MS is basically going to all platforms. It's GAME OVER. What a shitshow. I don't even know why they have to drag this shit for so long, just ripoff the bandaid and be done with it. It shows how little respect they have for lemmings and their fans  :mj:

Those games will flop hard on PS5 then they'll start bringing the bigger ones like Forza Horizon, Gears, halo, Starfield, etc.  :rawf:

Quote from: FIREPOWER on February 13, 2024, 12:05:35 AMhttps://x.com/twthereddragon/status/1757154666276634902?s=46

It's worse, they say GamePass has failed and MS is basically going to all platforms. It's GAME OVER. What a shitshow. I don't even know why they have to drag this shit for so long, just ripoff the bandaid and be done with it. It shows how little respect they have for lemmings and their fans  :mj:

Those games will flop hard on PS5 then they'll start bringing the bigger ones like Forza Horizon, Gears, halo, Starfield, etc.  :rawf:
You have gamepass :tom: 

Quote from: Long Ball Larry on February 13, 2024, 12:22:59 AMYou have gamepass :tom:
This is the damage control you choose to use when they are about to shut down the entire Xbox gaming division because of GamePass' failures?   :mickeyj:

I don't have GamePass you retard. I got the $1 sub with my 4090 which I used up to try out Starfield when it launched and cancelled it immediately. My $1 is useless for MS and it's exactly the reason they are shutting ShitBox down. You are actually proving my point retard  :tom:

Quote from: FIREPOWER on February 13, 2024, 12:29:03 AMThis is the damage control you choose to use when they are about to shut down the entire Xbox gaming division because of GamePass' failures?  :mickeyj:

I don't have GamePass you retard. I got the $1 sub with my 4090 which I used up to try out Starfield when it launched and cancelled it immediately. My $1 is useless for MS and it's exactly the reason they are shutting ShitBox down. You are actually proving my point retard  :tom:
Uh huh :tom: