Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

Only talked to this girl for a few of minutes. A general idea of our conversation, obviously it wasn't this stale and interview like:

Me: So what are you going to be for Halloween?

Girl: Zero Suit Samus

Me: Nice, is it going to be a skintight rubber suit?

Girl: No, it's polyester and I made it myself

Me: What's your favorite metroid game? Super Metroid or Metroid Prime? Those are really the only two choices.

Girl: (forget what she said)

Me: What are your three favorite games of all time?

Girl: Zelda OoT, I really enjoyed Pokemon Yellow

At this point her bus came, so I said let me get your number and I'm going to text you for your third favorite. Our text conversation:

Posted Image

My last text which I sent to her last night is "Haha good point, I will admit killing dragons is pretty badass."

So she didn't respond to that, since there isn't much she can say to it really (probably a mistake on my part, I should've kept up the banter, now I'm going to have to double text (am I analyzing this too much?))

What do I text next?????? I'm specifically looking for something witty/funny regarding our conversation so far, probably gaming related, which she will actually laugh at and then respond to. Let's see what you got, SW.

Update:

Posted Image

Edited by ~CK~
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic. Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic.

Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

forgot to edit the number :ben:

okay this thread is a bit too risky

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic.

Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

yeah, to be cereal, dial down the gamer shit a moment eh?

but yeah man come on, most of us wouldn't do anything but you're lucky someone like spicoli or z weren't ITT

yeah, to be cereal, dial down the gamer shit a moment eh?

but yeah man come on, most of us wouldn't do anything but you're lucky someone like spicoli or z weren't ITT

but the gamer shit is all I have to talk about with this girl.

ultimately if that did happen, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. I have no expectations with this chick anyways.