Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

For real dude just abadon this shit. Shit doesn't seem interested at all.(she even mentioned that she saw the pokemon pic before aka "I browse reddit/4chan too you creepy fuck") Just save yourself the time and humiliation unless you wanna be her friend.

Edited by CGA Lunatic
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

Guest SheepKilla

You have awful fucking text game/game in general, and honestly I'd bail if I were you... Your entire thing is an interview and she hasn't asked you a single question, she's not interested and you've already established yourself as some creepy fuck who's only social crutch is video game discussion. I'd say much more, but quite frankly it's like curb stomping a fetus.

LMFAO

You have awful fucking text game/game in general, and honestly I'd bail if I were you... Your entire thing is an interview and she hasn't asked you a single question, she's not interested and you've already established yourself as some creepy fuck who's only social crutch is video game discussion. I'd say much more, but quite frankly it's like curb stomping a fetus.

LMFAO

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic.

Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

forgot to edit the number :ben:

okay this thread is a bit too risky

yeah, to be cereal, dial down the gamer shit a moment eh?

but yeah man come on, most of us wouldn't do anything but you're lucky someone like spicoli or z weren't ITT

but the gamer shit is all I have to talk about with this girl.

ultimately if that did happen, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. I have no expectations with this chick anyways.

dude if you don't steer the conversation asap you're fucked. The conversation is already borderline nauseating. Ask her more about herself and then try to set up a date. Seriously, youre convo is going to be dull as shit if you don't get away from the vid games.

After reading through this thread I want to say :D and you really didn't fuck things up that bad and you're still good to go but you really need to find something else to talk about and work toward a date. Conversation will come more naturally in person, especially if you have some drinks.

SW Players :tom:

Fuck you guys, I got head from a girl last week, and I've got a date tonight with another girl which I also imagine will end in fellatio.

completely not true, because if it WAS true, you would have no need to make this thread in the first place :reg:

someone had to state the obvious :)

lol CK damage controlling and still hasnt asked her out

rofl faggot does not know how to talk to girls you think that talking about pokemon over text is attractive even to "gamer" girls rofl just ask the chick to hang - but you sounded like a bitch from text 1 so u fucked up already

Edited by Gamo

So did she text him back at all? :ben:

he doesnt even have the balls to call or to at LEAST do as i advised him and change the topic and ask her to go out and do smth he likes, at least he will get an answer and move on :ben:

honestly though he didnt REALLY fuck up its salvagable :face:

he doesnt even have the balls to call or to at LEAST do as i advised him and change the topic and ask her to go out and do smth he likes, at least he will get an answer and move on :ben:

He sent a pokemon fucking pic :|

and he kept texting her like a real neckbeard - fucking drop some shit on a bitch

like yo what up - what u do - lets hang

easy as that otherwise you are just another dude hitting her up by being a bitchass

and he kept texting her like a real neckbeard - fucking drop some shit on a bitch

easy as that otherwise you are just another dude hitting her up by being a bitchass

yea that pokemon pic was like an ultimate friendzone request :ben:

:cruise:

your skin the wrong color?