Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic.

Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

forgot to edit the number :ben:

okay this thread is a bit too risky

yeah, to be cereal, dial down the gamer shit a moment eh?

but yeah man come on, most of us wouldn't do anything but you're lucky someone like spicoli or z weren't ITT

but the gamer shit is all I have to talk about with this girl.

ultimately if that did happen, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. I have no expectations with this chick anyways.

Is she hot?

First and foremost saying "omg isn't that the cutest pic ever" was a big mistake :| You gotta act like a man, don't get trappe in the friend zone bro. So make sure you wouldn't say anything similar to something a girlfriend would say to her. Also, your thinking and trying way to hard. Don't worry if she doesn't respond. You should be the one not responding to her texts once in a while, this bitch can smell the eagerness all over you. This is just constructive criticism bro, from the doctor. Check the sig, that's my phd

okay so I'm gonna continue with some Halloween banter, I was going to ask her if I can pull off Tingle and send her a funny pic of a guy in a Tingle costume. (she mentioned loving windwaker). But you guys are saying enough video game talk so this is a bad idea?

After this I was going to ask what her plans for Halloween were and where I can see her in her zero suit samus costume, and that I'm going to ____ club tonight with some friends.

you seem pretty creepy... if she wanted to keep the convo going she would have, not trying to be mean just being honest

also isnt this what friends are for? some people.... :shake:

What exactly was creepy?

lol my friends are the ones who pointed out this girl for me to talk to, I'm obviously gonna get their feedback to. I just get enough numbers and text enough girls, I thought this thread could be fun and bring the lulz, but you guys are being mean.

well the fact that after only fours after she stopped texting you, you sent a new message trying to start a new conversation, and that you are using smielys and shit and she isnt

basically I feel like you did enough by getting her number, I would have waited to text her atleast a day

if a girl wants to see you again from personal experience they will try to be the ones that keep convos going on - not the guy

First and foremost saying "omg isn't that the cutest pic ever" was a big mistake :|

You gotta act like a man, don't get trappe in the friend zone bro.

So make sure you wouldn't say anything similar to something a girlfriend would say to her.

Also, your thinking and trying way to hard. Don't worry if she doesn't respond. You should be the one not responding to her texts once in a while, this bitch can smell the eagerness all over you.

This is just constructive criticism bro, from the doctor. Check the sig, that's my phd

I was trying to be non-threatening with that text, since I am still just some random dude to this girl at this point.

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic.

Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

forgot to edit the number :ben:

okay this thread is a bit too risky

yeah, to be cereal, dial down the gamer shit a moment eh?

but yeah man come on, most of us wouldn't do anything but you're lucky someone like spicoli or z weren't ITT

but the gamer shit is all I have to talk about with this girl.

ultimately if that did happen, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. I have no expectations with this chick anyways.

Is she hot?

she was cute

okay so I'm gonna continue with some Halloween banter, I was going to ask her if I can pull off Tingle and send her a funny pic of a guy in a Tingle costume. (she mentioned loving windwaker). But you guys are saying enough video game talk so this is a bad idea?

After this I was going to ask what her plans for Halloween were and where I can see her in her zero suit samus costume, and that I'm going to ____ club tonight with some friends.

you seem pretty creepy... if she wanted to keep the convo going she would have, not trying to be mean just being honest

also isnt this what friends are for? some people.... :shake:

What exactly was creepy?

lol my friends are the ones who pointed out this girl for me to talk to, I'm obviously gonna get their feedback to. I just get enough numbers and text enough girls, I thought this thread could be fun and bring the lulz, but you guys are being mean.

well the fact that after only fours after she stopped texting you, you sent a new message trying to start a new conversation, and that you are using smielys and shit and she isnt

basically I feel like you did enough by getting her number, I would have waited to text her atleast a day

if a girl wants to see you again from personal experience they will try to be the ones that keep convos going on - not the guy

It wasn't 4 hours, I sent her a text at 7PM, then I sent one at 12PM the following day. Closer to 17 hours.

Also, your thinking and trying way to hard. Don't worry if she doesn't respond. You should be the one not responding to her texts once in a while, this bitch can smell the eagerness all over you.

*snip*

To be fair, the expression is way overused these days. You're not really "creepy", just a bit boring.

Like Dayo and I said, at this point wait and see if she texts you back. Don't make it look like you're always trying to re-initiate the convo.

Edited by John Omaha