I'm starting MMA training next week and I want to challenge Black Hand to a fight in 6 months

J-ROC BABY, on 24 Feb 2013 - 19:45, said:I'm confused as to what you're trying to prove

he's trying to prove he works out in a gym and looks like humpty dumpty. i'll eat this slob for breakfast :mickey:

Can you leg press 1200 lbs? lmao I'm gonna fuck you up and you'll wish you'd never been born. :tom:

how are you going to do it?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao remember when we actually had women here

He went off the deep end, and I perm'd him.

Lol I remember this thread. 

Posted Images

im into body building guiz i can fight :lemming:

Oh I'm hella strong.  And I grew up fighting and playing hockey. Brawler on the ice and fights on the streets in my teens and 20's.   I can fight motherfucker and you can't even come close to my brute strength. :kaz: 

nope but i can render you unconscious in 10 seconds... nigga thinks his leg presses are gonna help him :tom: i'm gonna beat the retard right outta you :tom:

Edited by Bruce Wayne

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:08, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:04, said: im into body building guiz i can fight Oh I'm hella strong.  And I grew up fighting and playing hockey. Brawler on the ice and fights on the streets in my teens and 20's.   I can fight motherfucker and you can't even come close to my brute strength.

a street fighter/hockey brawler/leg presser :tom:

nope but i can render you unconscious in 10 seconds... nigga thinks his leg presses are gonna help him :tom: i'm gonna beat the retard right outta you :tom:

What are you doing next weekend?  I was just talking to my boys about this discussion and they said we should go down to TO to party for the weekend and meet up with you.  You just want to meet up somewhere and settle this?

Anytime over the weekend.  My boys are howling after I showed them your vid. :tom:

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:12, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:09, said:nope but i can render you unconscious in 10 seconds... nigga thinks his leg presses are gonna help him i'm gonna beat the retard right outta you What are you doing next weekend?  I was just talking to my boys about this discussion and they said we should go down to TO to party for the weekend and meet up with you.  You just want to meet up somewhere and settle this?

chicken shit :mickey: now its a street fight with your boys you'll never show up to... book us a gym and lets get this filmed :tom:

spicoli make a vid demo'ing some of your fight techniques... stop hiding behind the internet... i'm starting to think this is a troll because nobody would be proud of being humpty dumpty :tom:

I'd say I've had at least 60-70 real fights in my life.  guys who were bigger, smaller, all sorts.

were any of them trained fighters?

I doubt it

bums on the street don't know how to throw a punch

most of throw punches with their arms lmfao

I'd say I've had at least 60-70 real fights in my life.  guys who were bigger, smaller, all sorts.

were any of them trained fighters?

I doubt it

bums on the street don't know how to throw a punch

most of throw punches with their arms lmfao

I fought a guy named Jason St-Louis and beat him.  Look him up.  He's from my home town.  He was around 30 at the time while I was 18 

Edited by Kimye

dis a guy from my hometown named anderson silva who i beated up :lemming:

spicoli make a vid demo'ing some of your fight techniques... stop hiding behind the internet... i'm starting to think this is a troll because nobody would be proud of being humpty dumpty :tom:

I'm originally from Cornwall Ontario.  Look up Jason St-Louis' hometown.

dis a guy from my hometown named anderson silva who i beated up :lemming:

So you still want to do this you fucking pussy?

Edited by Kimye

i've said i wanted to knock you the fuck out from the first post fat boy :tom:  

Alright, my boys are coming just to party and won't do shit unless your friends butt in

My buddy is gonna book at the Fairmont downtown TO.  Where and when do you want to meet?

book the gym son... and stop dicktucking posting a vid showing you know how to mix it up... aint be wasting my time on some troll :mickey:

We don't need the gym since next week is my first week of MMA.  I may actually start the week after since I have to meet up to fight you next weekend.

You should have the advantage since you consider yourself such and elite fighter right?  We can fight somewhere in a park or some shit where there's no cement if your scared of the pavement.   :cruise:

Edit: Meh let me know if you want a gym, don't matter if it's cage or ring either way I'm gonna fuck you up.  Too bad I have to wear gloves though since I wanted to dish out maximum damage.  Oh well... you're a pussy so what am I to expect.

You have any gym suggestions pussy?

Edited by Kimye

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:40, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:37, said: i've said i wanted to knock you the fuck out from the first post fat boy Alright, my boys are coming just to party and won't do shit unless your friends butt in My buddy is gonna book at the Fairmont downtown TO.  Where and when do you want to meet?

i thought you said you were gonna book a gym and now you're turning this into a fake street fight scenario... dicktucking faggot :mickey: ignores video request as well... pretends he never heard me :tom: Edited by Bruce Wayne

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:40, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:37, said: i've said i wanted to knock you the fuck out from the first post fat boy Alright, my boys are coming just to party and won't do shit unless your friends butt in My buddy is gonna book at the Fairmont downtown TO.  Where and when do you want to meet?

i thought you said you were gonna book a gym and now you're turning this into a fake street fight scenario... dicktucking faggot :mickey: ignores video request as well... pretends he never heard me :tom:

Look up pussy.  Suggest a gym and it will be my pleasure to fuck you up.

Plus I've never made a fighting video unlike your fake ass who's tryna show off.  You're punching technique if fucking gay bro.  Imma fuck you up :cruise:

Edited by Kimye

i'm an mma fighter... you want to fight me, find us a gym we can bang like you said, tape it and post on sw after (i'll handle that part since your going to be in the hospital). ... and post a vid showing some of your brawling skills tubby.