I'm starting MMA training next week and I want to challenge Black Hand to a fight in 6 months

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 08:30, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 02:23, said: lol... nigga you best be up in mountains training cuz u gonna get drago'ed. So around July or August then?

lhw, sure thing... i'll send you home in a box :tom:
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao remember when we actually had women here

He went off the deep end, and I perm'd him.

Lol I remember this thread. 

Posted Images

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 08:30, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 02:23, said: lol... nigga you best be up in mountains training cuz u gonna get drago'ed. So around July or August then?

lhw, sure thing... i'll send you home in a box :tom:

It's just and exhibition.  So where do you live?  Can you make arrangements to rent a Gym for the day or should I find a place near your home.  Don't worry, I'll pay for it and stuff and we could even have it video taped professionally.  Like have 3-4 cameras going at different angles and stuff.  3x5 minute rounds good or do you want to go traditional 25 minutes with no breaks or coach input?  

I really want to make it look as professional as possible so we'd need like an octagon for sure and not a ring.

By the way Black Hand, I saw your video of you punching the bag and I think I will be able to beat you. 

Edited by Kimye

JONBtheGreat1, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:09, said:Lol spicolli huge he gonna lay out Bruised_Ego quick

i'll spot doug heffernen the weight advantage :geese: ... i've ko'ed much bigger guys who actually have experience...my wrestling is my biggest strength... i sprawl and brawl like chuck.

JONBtheGreat1, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:09, said:Lol spicolli huge he gonna lay out Bruised_Ego quick

i'll spot doug heffernen the weight advantage :geese: ... i've ko'ed much bigger guys who actually have experience...my wrestling is my biggest strength... i sprawl and brawl like chuck.

You think you can beat me nigga? And you're only in TO? Damn I can be there in less than 4 hours!  

Alright bro let's do this. How about I come on over in two weeks and you can beat up on me some? You shouldn't have a problem beating me right since your trained in MMA and I'm just some scrub off the street?  What do you say nigga?

Edited by Kimye

You think you can beat me nigga? And you're only in TO? Damn I can be there in less than 4 hours!  

Alright bro let's do this. How about I come on over in two weeks and you can beat up on me some? You shouldn't have a problem beating me right since your trained in MMA and I'm just some scrub off the street?  What do you say nigga?

lol

I'm confused as to what you're trying to prove

Why don't you stfu.. You're in London right?  You want me to stop by after I'm done with Black Hand?

And I'm sayin I can whoop Black Hand no problem.

Edited by Kimye

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 19:37, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:19, said: QuoteJONBtheGreat1, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:09, said:Lol spicolli huge he gonna lay out Bruised_Ego quick i'll spot doug heffernen the weight advantage ... i've ko'ed much bigger guys who actually have experience...my wrestling is my biggest strength... i sprawl and brawl like chuck. You think you can beat me nigga? And you're only in TO? Damn I can be there in less than 4 hours!   Alright bro let's do this. How about I come on over in two weeks and you can beat up on me some? You shouldn't have a problem beating me right since your trained in MMA and I'm just some scrub off the street?  What do you say nigga?

lets do it homeboy... book us a gym and we'll get you sorted :geese:

J-ROC BABY, on 24 Feb 2013 - 19:45, said:I'm confused as to what you're trying to prove

he's trying to prove he works out in a gym and looks like humpty dumpty. i'll eat this slob for breakfast :mickey:

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 19:37, said:

Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:19, said:

QuoteJONBtheGreat1, on 24 Feb 2013 - 16:09, said:Lol spicolli huge he gonna lay out Bruised_Ego quick

i'll spot doug heffernen the weight advantage ... i've ko'ed much bigger guys who actually have experience...my wrestling is my biggest strength... i sprawl and brawl like chuck.

lets do it homeboy... book us a gym and we'll get you sorted :geese:

Posted Image

J-ROC BABY, on 24 Feb 2013 - 19:45, said:I'm confused as to what you're trying to prove

he's trying to prove he works out in a gym and looks like humpty dumpty. i'll eat this slob for breakfast :mickey:

Can you leg press 1200 lbs? lmao I'm gonna fuck you up and you'll wish you'd never been born. :tom: