Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

i know why people say its a button masher , because its easy to string together moves

but play online and try to button mash , you will not even take a quarter off of the opponent

exactly. Anyone who button mashes will get destroyed.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Combos are real easy to pull off and the moves that take more practice are useless. It fun but it's no where near as deep as VF, SC or Tekken.

If any combos are easy to pull off, it's Tekken.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL

Even Eva would laugh at you. :meh::D:D

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4, you can't just counter anyone anymore.

Its reduced to absolute twitch filled FILTH.

Not to mention those ugly art style that resembles a generic hentai anime. :meh:

Button masher? No. B) I easily get owned if I try to press a couple of buttons as fast as I can. In fact, you can button mash in every fighter, what's your point?

:DB) B) You must have no experience in a lot fighters. When I said button masher I didn't mean randomly pressing buttons as fast as you can. :lol: Button mashing fighters are usually the ones with easily attainable combos.

Play some Tekken and VF. You'll find out how noobish DoA really is when you play either.

I played Tekken and it's easier to "button mash" than DoA. VF is probably the hardest game to do a combo.

Combos are real easy to pull off and the moves that take more practice are useless. It fun but it's no where near as deep as VF, SC or Tekken.

I'm that good, nub. B)

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4, you can't just counter anyone anymore.

Not to mention those ugly art style that resembles a generic hentai anime. B)

Play the game online...Go fap to hentai.An asian telling someone to go fap to hentai? Teh irony. Posted Image Do you think I fap to hentai? Stereotyping FTL. :meh:

Not to mention those ugly art style that resembles a generic hentai anime. :meh:

Button masher? No. B) I easily get owned if I try to press a couple of buttons as fast as I can. In fact, you can button mash in every fighter, what's your point?

:DB) B) You must have no experience in a lot fighters. When I said button masher I didn't mean randomly pressing buttons as fast as you can. :lol: Button mashing fighters are usually the ones with easily attainable combos.

Play some Tekken and VF. You'll find out how noobish DoA really is when you play either.

I played Tekken and it's easier to "button mash" than DoA. VF is probably the hardest game to do a combo.

Well, thats YOUR preference. Most people would find it easier to pull off a combo in DoA other than any other fighter.

Agree or Disagree, I dont' care. That's a general consensus. ^

doa is my favorite fighter for one reason , its very fluid , and it feels like the people are actually fighting , in other games like tekken , it looks like the characters are rokem sockem robots , and its slow as shit

I know, roff. :meh:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Flamebait. :lol:

doa is my favorite fighter for one reason , its very fluid , and it feels like the people are actually fighting , in other games like tekken , it looks like the characters are rokem sockem robots , and its slow as shit

Have you ever played Tekken 5?

This isn't even funny, it's quite sad if people really think that. B)

It's not very technical, it' smore of a button masher than anything else, you can simply put up some easy combos by making combinations of low strikes and upper strikes. The reversal system is also flawed, relying more on luck than skills, environements damage is retarded and the game isn't very balanced. There's also many cheap moves you can learn and win easily against other players. It's a fun fighting game, with great controls and modes but i never took it as seriously as other 3d fighters like Virtua Fighter and Tekken.

Exactly. So many fighters out there are stiff as hell.

DoA tries to be so fluid it has become a buttonmasher with weak controls. My opinion is different than yours so Im afraid we cant be friends anymore.

Exactly. So many fighters out there are stiff as hell.

DoA tries to be so fluid it has become a buttonmasher with weak controls. Exactly. Lemmkids are so fucking noob on fighters.

Its no wonder, actually, they only got DoA and Kung Fu Chaos last gen. :meh:

Meanwhile the PS2 (no GC B)) got the best and worst of fighters. Tekken, VF, KoF, Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom ... lemmkids have no right to talk when they only got DoA. :D:D

DOA may not be as "h@rdkore" as Tekken or VF, but at least it's playable with friends and at least they can enjoy it :meh: They really aren't into fighters and after playing DOA they can't tolerate the slow speed of VF or Tekken. VF & DOA = Best of both worlds B) Tekken is slow and sometimes boring. I really don't enjoy it that much and I'm a cow.

Even Eva would laugh at you. B):D:D

This isn't even funny, it's quite sad if people really think that. :D He can probably pull off all 10 hit combos of every character. :meh:

This is what happens when someone always play fighting games by himself.

Tekken/DoA AI :lol: