Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

well Ike does have a Bipolar disorder...lets hope for the best for the kid

i know a dude with bi-polar, who's an incredible dad. so, it's not an issue if managed properly. 

Yep, I did therapy for 8 months and learned a lot about the illness and understood a lot about my life up to that point and honestly my dad. I think one of the healthiest things I did is forgive my dad for a lot of what happened in my childhood because he has it as well. He did the legwork for me and found the right medication to help manage it and now I am on it and can avoid a lot of the same mistakes he made. I can also spot my triggers and know when I'm manic or going into a depressive episode which is it's main symptom. I know it had an effect on my marriage that ultimately ended my relationship but I think we could have worked if she had left me get through this. It's like any other physical illness that anyone suffers from. It doesn't at all affect my ability as a father.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yep, I did therapy for 8 months and learned a lot about the illness and understood a lot about my life up to that point and honestly my dad. I think one of the healthiest things I did is forgive my dad for a lot of what happened in my childhood because he has it as well. He did the legwork for me and found the right medication to help manage it and now I am on it and can avoid a lot of the same mistakes he made. I can also spot my triggers and know when I'm manic or going into a depressive episode which is it's main symptom. I know it had an effect on my marriage that ultimately ended my relationship but I think we could have worked if she had left me get through this. It's like any other physical illness that anyone suffers from. It doesn't at all affect my ability as a father.

Props homie! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

You're holding onto that ass tight. I guess so many people leave in the middle of his conversation he grabs onto the person so they don't leave, even children.

:|

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks brehhhh

You are in for a treat in Amalfi.  I was there a couple years ago for about four days during a month in Italy.  Fucking awesome. @Ike

Edited by Boss
  • -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic