4 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Here's some photos of photos my dad finally gave me from Ireland 

IMG_20181231_1433414.jpg

IMG_20181231_1432039.jpg

IMG_20181226_1709165.jpg

bro you look sexy as fuck almost as sexy as Daniele :fag:

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Who is daniele?

dude I meant he looks equally sexy. not better, my english is sometimes bad. I realized it afterwards. "almost as" is a really weird combination of words to me. oh and I meant Dan. :fag:

the last pic is really good man. 

Edited by kaz
10 hours ago, kaz said:

dude I meant he looks equally sexy. not better, my english is sometimes bad. I realized it afterwards. "almost as" is a really weird combination of words to me. oh and I meant Dan. :fag:

the last pic is really good man. 

still dont know who that is :dwill:

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

still dont know who that is :dwill:

me neither. also sorry i know exactly what i wrote. and now, go back to ignoring me again. but post more pictures when you feel like it :]

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

Are you sure that's not a kitten? :killzone:

Yeah they have long haired, short haired, and even no haired versions (they look gross, called skinny pigs) so with his long hair, it looks like he's wearing a penguin tux - well that or a Siamese fighting fish! :killzone:

Also, I built him this 2 level wooden corner base, so he could hide under it, and walk up the ramp to get atop and get a better view - he never went up the ramp, would just walk around it. :shake: :D 

Spent a good few hours measuring, cutting, and building the damn thing too!

His favorite thing turned out to be a cardboard box, with holes cut to become a tunnel in effect; simply because it's light enough he can spin it around, and move it in the cage, and still provides him 'cover' from all the imaginary threats he's concerned with.

So... Just like a kid, you buy (or build) them a tree fort, and all they really want is the box the fridge came in so they can make it a spaceship.

• Haha 2

do you only have one guinea pig? they can get depressed if live alone. I had a few of guinea pigs mostly rosettes (you know the ones with spiked up hair :dreamy: ).

get em as much running time outside the cage as possible. I love they're little happy talking noises when they run around as a group. It looks like a guinea pig train. 

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic