• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

okay. y'all let the infested chimp around. this place just got darker and grosser. self-importantare folllows around other posters for 11 years trying to roast their self esteem, and you wanna talk about e-grudges. World would be a much better place, if the 'nice guy' wasn't afraid to kick ass. That dung-nut would be banned from my forum already. He has nothing to offer.  And I'm not talking about 1 year of PMS i'm talking about 10, making posts calling out kids in high school. Make the uggo post a pic too for once. Surprised he has any diarrhea left for himself with all the shit that comes out his mouth.  It's your loss SW. 

• Haha 3

If I go around banning everyone a member has a problem with then there will be no one. I don't understand why you guys keep seeking to eliminate everyone from this forum. Just put him on ignore if you can't deal with him. 

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Not clicking, Russian malware. :facep:

I used to hang at a lot o fthose english (or japanse) language circles. real fun way to make friendds in your circle or unit. good pro. Aza looks... normal and not like a seriel killer.  I'd probably befriend him at one of these locations. Completely unaware of his issues.  

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, kokujin said:

okay. y'all let the infested chimp around. this place just got darker and grosser. self-importantare folllows around other posters for 11 years trying to roast their self esteem, and you wanna talk about e-grudges. World would be a much better place, if the 'nice guy' wasn't afraid to kick ass. That dung-nut would be banned from my forum already. He has nothing to offer.  And I'm not talking about 1 year of PMS i'm talking about 10, making posts calling out kids in high school. Make the uggo post a pic too for once. Surprised he has any diarrhea left for himself with all the shit that comes out his mouth.  It's your loss SW. 

Lol dafuck? 

20 hours ago, The Lizard King said:

GD's sleevles shirt collection rivals Mac from Sunny lol 

I think tank tops and all are gay but with those arm of his it looks okay, the duck face tho GD :D  

its like a barney burp duck face.

Bildergebnis für barney burp

Edited by kaz
33 minutes ago, kaz said:

I think tank tops and all are gay but with those arm of his it looks okay, the duck face tho GD :D  

its like a barney burp duck face.

Bildergebnis für barney burp

Haha it’s me mocking dudes who take pics in front of their sexy rides (that’s the Jeep I got my nieces for Xmas lol)

9 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Haha it’s me mocking dudes who take pics in front of their sexy rides (that’s the Jeep I got my nieces for Xmas lol)

i know its all good :trump:

7 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I know. You are the definition of filth. No one likes you.

WTF is a leather ironer? It's not a popularity contest but you keep telling me no one likes me yet I barely have posted since returning and most replies have been fine or people telling you to chill. You're the one demanding to my pic and shit so how are you calling other people gay?  

• Haha 1
  • -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic