• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

We already see you look overweight short, darker than you'd like to admit, and only needed a spray to fully complete the gremlin look for halloween. You don't need to post a pic, brotha. He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, kokujin said:

We already see you look overweight short, darker than you'd like to admit, and only needed a spray to fully complete the gremlin look for halloween. You don't need to post a pic, brotha. He who lives in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. 

Uh, I have no problem with my complexion and don't think anyone should, no matter how white or dark their skin is. You've obviously suffered from colorism for at least the past 15 years now. 

It's fine that you chose to be a weeb, but hating your skin color and brown skinned people is truly sad. This level of self-hatred explains quite a bit about yourself; Why you are so obsequious to white people, yet vitriolic towards POC. Hell, your name is literally "black man" in Japanese, like it's your scarlet letter or something. 

Edited by Liquid
19 hours ago, Liquid said:

That's totally not an abuse of power. No wonder you fought so hard to be an admin of this place. Feel good about yourself?

18 hours ago, Delita said:

Shit could be seen a mile away. Dude has always craved some form of power

lmfao. why is this place so full of salty people recently :tom: 

people need to sit down and chill. I couldn't possibly imagine being angry with people I met on the internet. It's such a waste of time :D 

13 hours ago, Liquid said:

Uh, I have no problem with my complexion and don't think anyone should, no matter how white or dark their skin is. You've obviously suffered from colorism for at least the past 15 years now. 

It's fine that you chose to be a weeb, but hating your skin color and brown skinned people is truly sad. This level of self-hatred explains quite a bit about yourself; Why you are so obsequious to white people, yet vitriolic towards POC. Hell, your name is literally "black man" in Japanese, like it's your scarlet letter or something. 

waiting on that pic. The only one that has followed people around and commented on their looks is your salty ugly ass. Waiting on your giant arms and alive-looking eyes (dead eyes lfmao what).  If you agree you're way too average or way too ugly to post a pic, we can all confirm what you already know. If you stopped projecting your hate on others, maybe I'd leave you alone.

Waiting fucker.  No pic? No soap box to perch your anally infested hole on.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, kaz said:

people need to sit down and chill. I couldn't possibly imagine being angry with people I met on the internet. It's such a waste of time :D 

you don't know the history. this chimp limp is a cancer who spent 20k of his posts terrorizing others for his own ego's well being. I have never seen anyone so committed to being a shitty ******. 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

waiting on that pic. The only one that has followed people around and commented on their looks is your salty ugly ass. Waiting on your giant arms and alive-looking eyes (dead eyes lfmao what).  If you agree you're way too average or way too ugly to post a pic, we can all confirm what you already know. If you stopped projecting your hate on others, maybe I'd leave you alone.

Waiting fucker.  No pic? No soap box to perch your anally infested hole on.

I never said that I was above average looking. 

• Haha 1
  • -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic