Official SW Photo Album: SW Forever Edition

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

And if ganger lips thinks she's too good for me, good for her. You really don't get the point do you? I'm already validated by someone much more attractive. And actually worth defending. Also you don't give an ef because you both don't give much ef about each other.

how hot is the woman you got or got to hang out with you is a child games self esteem but expected to know you're still that vapid. 40 years old now?

lol More hypocrisy and projection. You continually make "negative" comments about her looks, then try to claim that looks only matter to insecure people.  I think you've spammed this thread enough  with your issues, you need professional help. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

2 hours ago, HolyAx said:

Does Chimp have amnesia? Or did the therapy really did work? If only there was a way to show his Sidescrollers posting history so he can drop his 'reborn' masquerade. 

but he's a nice guy and we're just making shit up. he just came here to say "sup" and "yikes" and "it sucks reheating seafood"  

lmfao. i'm gonna do my best to tolerate this cancer.  I would've banned him already. He's useless.

8 hours ago, kokujin said:

but he's a nice guy and we're just making shit up. he just came here to say "sup" and "yikes" and "it sucks reheating seafood"  

lmfao. i'm gonna do my best to tolerate this cancer.  I would've banned him already. He's useless.

And you contribute stories of your girl making you hand your phone over like a kid and shit because you have no balls. 

Not sure what side scrollers has to do with anything. Neither of you faggots ever came up there 

13 hours ago, Liquid said:

And you contribute stories of your girl making you hand your phone over like a kid and shit because you have no balls. 

Not sure what side scrollers has to do with anything. Neither of you faggots ever came up there 

I didn't hand my phone over you dipshit dork. More like the opposite made her apologize and pretend she doesn't care for my password over and over,

and I'm venting she put us in such an awkward spot.  Kudos to you worrying about my balls nutsack and making up stories though. seriously shut your cancerous roch ass up. I would fucking pay millions to knock your teeth out. 

12 hours ago, kokujin said:

I didn't hand my phone over you dipshit dork. More like the opposite made her apologize and pretend she doesn't care for my password over and over,

and I'm venting she put us in such an awkward spot.  Kudos to you worrying about my balls nutsack and making up stories though. seriously shut your cancerous roch ass up. I would fucking pay millions to knock your teeth out. 

"make her pretend" the more you prattle on the more you look like a sociopath.

"lulz I gaslight her cuz she's insecure." 

27 minutes ago, kokujin said:

still not handing over a phone like you like to preach so that's really the only point I care for. Stay the fuck out my love life with you stalker creepy ass. And work on finding the courage to date girls who don't wear masks.

You care about a point of a pointless world :ben:

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

still not handing over a phone like you like to preach so that's really the only point I care for. Stay the fuck out my love life with you stalker creepy ass. And work on finding the courage to date girls who don't wear masks.

You probably say creep shit like "I'm still with you even with someone else's kids" or whatever to pretend you're a nice guy lol 

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic