Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hmmm, considering snap chat now to mess with that lol 

Snapchat is alright. It's nowhere near as toxic as say FB, Twitter, or IG especially if you just do it with family and friends.

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Snapchat is alright. It's nowhere near as toxic as say FB, Twitter, or IG especially if you just do it with family and friends.

There's too many social media sites lol. I mainly stick to instagram since clients ask for an insta before a personal website these days, and Twitter doesn't have censorship and I can tell people how retarded they are guiltfree. I haven't used snap in years since custom geotags was becoming a big thing. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's too many social media sites lol. I mainly stick to instagram since clients ask for an insta before a personal website these days, and Twitter doesn't have censorship and I can tell people how retarded they are guiltfree. I haven't used snap in years since custom geotags was becoming a big thing. 

I don't have a single one of those (insta, twitter, or FB). It's definitely helped my mental health and I'm not just mindlessly scrolling on my phone and shit.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Ike said:

I don't have a single one of those (insta, twitter, or FB). It's definitely helped my mental health and I'm not just mindlessly scrolling on my phone and shit.

I tried to delete my personal FB years ago but so many apps relied on FB logins at the time so I reabled it but stopped signing in once my parents got on FB. I actually use Insta ALOT. I'm in such a saturated field that my website really wouldn't get any traffic on it's own so I get more inquiries and such from insta and Twitter than on my site's contact drop. By like 20 to 1. I strangely message people I know on insta more than actual SMS. Guess it's easier to keep in touch and forward animal videos at the same time. 

• dead 1
15 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hmmm, considering snap chat now to mess with that lol 

it's fun if you have kids and/or nieces/nephews. 

edit: i dated some women who liked playing with the heart filters

also - you can send dirty pics that get deleted after the person sees them. lots of chicks are down for "pic for pic" via snap :smoke: 

30 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's fun if you have kids and/or nieces/nephews. 

edit: i dated some women who liked playing with the heart filters

also - you can send dirty pics that get deleted after the person sees them. lots of chicks are down for "pic for pic" via snap :smoke: 

lol I'm not a boomer! I know about SC, I just stopped using it years ago. I even used to do some custom geotag design stuff when it seemed like that was going to be a viable avenue, up until Instagram pulled disappearing photo/video and stories and pretty much bodied SC. Like I honestly fucking forgot SnapChat was even a thing. With Insta, TikTok, and Onlyfans around no less, I fucking tip my hat to those bros. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol I'm not a boomer! I know about SC, I just stopped using it years ago. I even used to do some custom geotag design stuff when it seemed like that was going to be a viable avenue, up until Instagram pulled disappearing photo/video and stories and pretty much bodied SC. Like I honestly fucking forgot SnapChat was even a thing. With Insta, TikTok, and Onlyfans around no less, I fucking tip my hat to those bros. 

tiktok is blowing up! i'm actually considering a side business that focuses on making videos for people....well..who don't know how to make good videos lol. i can do all kinds of after effects tricks and make it seem like they were magically done on the app. 

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

tiktok is blowing up! i'm actually considering a side business that focuses on making videos for people....well..who don't know how to make good videos lol. i can do all kinds of after effects tricks and make it seem like they were magically done on the app. 

Social media definitely opened a few new roads for me. Some were good for a minute and others keep having good returns. Pretty much all of my shoots until next month have been for onlyfans since post quarantine. 

Dating sites have replaced model headshots too. Plenty of people want good photos for them and the men are fucking lost. 

I talked to a chicie, convinced her in 2 days to have snapchat jack off and cum on the phone as she plays w her pussy n tits and has 4x orgasms sex.  It was nasty. LOL :D  but there's a lot of technology, that I don't think me and your nephews are using the same.  the thing is a whore-conversation video pic sending deleting hammock of device.  

• NPC 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2020-09-24 at 11:40 PM, kokujin said:

I talked to a chicie, convinced her in 2 days to have snapchat jack off and cum on the phone as she plays w her pussy n tits and has 4x orgasms sex.  It was nasty. LOL :D but there's a lot of technology, that I don't think me and your nephews are using the same.  the thing is a whore-conversation video pic sending deleting hammock of device.  

Wow :npc:

• NPC 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic