Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Carlos Vela said:

Bomb

82A0505B-AFC0-4507-9764-39F24E47EF9F.jpeg

feels weird looking at this and get in the mood right after looking at jimbo holding his semen in his hand

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, The Lizard King said:

lol This miserable little faggot is still around I see. 

didnt you swear to never come here after the SS ship sank down? Sniffing for trouble as always I see lol well, we could use a new punching bag, so welcome 

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

that doesn't undo the reason you're back. Just leave. You are gross and a crustacean of cancer.  Roaches never seem to fucking go away.

I originally came in to snag a smile. I went to SS first but it's down so came here. Decided to just say sup, but since I've received such a warm reception and it's the beginning of a new era I might stick around a while. Looking through the thread it seems you finally learned to moisturize.  FWIW it's cool your dreads made so much growth, might be worth it to have someone twist the roots before they look too..."homeless". 

Edited by The Lizard King

you've seen 4 pics of me over the course of 6 years. You have no clue what I look like. Seriously, just fucking leave. you're too insecure and homeless on the inside to make friends, and no one's buying your cool dipshit now. You're the king of the nerds and internet. go PIMP elsewhere and convince people you matter. You're a shitty ass person, and I personally wouldn't give you a chance after over a decade of terrorizing people because it entertains you and you just can't handle your own pain.   I recently trimmed the baby hairs myself and they look better. Thanks for caring. Now roach away. 

6 hours ago, kokujin said:

you've seen 4 pics of me over the course of 6 years. You have no clue what I look like. Seriously, just fucking leave. you're too insecure and homeless on the inside to make friends, and no one's buying your cool dipshit now. You're the king of the nerds and internet. go PIMP elsewhere and convince people you matter. You're a shitty ass person, and I personally wouldn't give you a chance after over a decade of terrorizing people because it entertains you and you just can't handle your own pain.   I recently trimmed the baby hairs myself and they look better. Thanks for caring. Now roach away. 

King of the Nerds & Internet is actually a title to be proud of, so thank you. I'll admit I have a bit of whiplash, I simply posted one thing and have the two head bitch boys come out of  nowhere playing both victims and bullies.  I dont know if y'alls suffering from some PTSD seeing me again but maybe y'all should just STFU and be easy.  

Edited by The Lizard King

^ or you leave. seriously. you can't pretend to want to be friends with anyone here. serve your vile ego elsewhere. You are no where happier than any other human being. You might even be this sad alone and unvalidated if you need us to think the most of you that bad.  Seriouisly bye dark ugly fagg niggah. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

^ or you leave. seriously. you can't pretend to want to be friends with anyone here. serve your vile ego elsewhere. You are no where happier than any other human being. You might even be this sad alone and unvalidated if you need us to think the most of you that bad.  Seriouisly bye dark ugly fagg niggah. 

Lol I half forgot what a hateful gremlin you are. 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, kokujin said:

Chill bro

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic