• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

Just now, kokujin said:

Lol the gremlin refuses. Youre negative dirt stench. And you still reak. You're not convincing anyone you're kind now. Jump off a cliff already misanthrope.

I never claimed to be kind or anything...I am just confused by pretty much all of your replies. First you demand a pic, then claim I am gay? Now you're talking some nonsense about leather and shit and I have no idea what you're end game is here. I haven't said jack to you and you're on 11 and shit.  It's like you're creaming for a fight or something. If you want a pic that bad I might post one to make you happy and shit. Will that calm you down? Lol

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Not sure what's going on with my hair.. Another NYE pic with an old friend. We celebrated new years together 20 years ago.. Fuck time flies

received_451913112142723.jpeg

she's hot :gasp: 

14 hours ago, The Lizard King said:

I never claimed to be kind or anything...I am just confused by pretty much all of your replies. First you demand a pic, then claim I am gay? Now you're talking some nonsense about leather and shit and I have no idea what you're end game is here. I haven't said jack to you and you're on 11 and shit.  It's like you're creaming for a fight or something. If you want a pic that bad I might post one to make you happy and shit. Will that calm you down? Lol

You wanna make people happy for once. Yeah post a couple pics of YOU. And keep that leather ironer out of the shot please. 

38 minutes ago, kokujin said:

She got the boobies

mhh yea, i wanna cuddle with them

she's 100% my type, she reminds me of 

Julie Benz

220px-Julie_Benz_Comic-Con_2012.jpg

hot as fuck

1 minute ago, kaz said:

mhh yea, i wanna cuddle with them

she's 100% my type, she reminds me of 

Julie Benz

220px-Julie_Benz_Comic-Con_2012.jpg

hot as fuck

Ones skinny the other day. Both got problems but the 2nd seems impossible to please on a good day.

Just now, Cookester15 said:

She does 

I know you wouldn't tell her that her picture is up here, but man would it make me horny if she reads my comments about her. Creepy, I know. 

16 minutes ago, kaz said:

I know you wouldn't tell her that her picture is up here, but man would it make me horny if she reads my comments about her. Creepy, I know. 

You're even creeping me out 

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic