Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

All you live for is an e fight. 

I'm ready to bring the smoke but it doesn't bring me life like it seems to do for you. You pretend to be nice as a mask, but usually the "I'm a nice guy" are usually people who hates themselves and projects their negative feelings on others. 

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, Liquid said:

I'm ready to bring the smoke but it doesn't bring me life like it seems to do for you. You pretend to be nice as a mask, but usually the "I'm a nice guy" are usually people who hates themselves and projects their negative feelings on others. 

What is you.

go fucking hit yourself with an ironic plate. Any moron who pulls up your posting history knows this is you to a T. Stop the fucking I ran into this fight crap.  You actually quoted holy ax and said something like I knew you bitch ass would still be here."  that was your 2nd post back.  

people here were young, and infested with bully culture themselvees, and you were good at teasing and folks just didn't wanna be a target so you got away with it for so long, but you're still trash. always have been. that shit's not impressive, and we're not all in high school anymore (sadly you were in your 30s when you continued). Just leave faggot. You've already shown us you're too good for this place. right?  skirt dirty fingernail residue ass nigga. we almost forgot about you. 

22 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

Not surprised Pampers is still here looking for beef with anyone he can pull in his space. Wasnt discord his asylum?

I'm jwuts here to say hi'. c'mon guiz please let me in. :downs:

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, HolyAx said:

Not surprised Pampers is still here looking for beef with anyone he can pull in his space. Wasnt discord his asylum?

46 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'm jwuts here to say hi'. c'mon guiz please let me in. :downs:

lol you two faggots realize that all interactions are indexed, right?  So far you two are the only butt hurt ones that I came back, yet you both keep trying to frame this as I'm looking for a fight when you both began insulting me first? 

6 minutes ago, Liquid said:

lol you two faggots realize that all interactions are indexed, right?  So far you two are the only butt hurt ones that I came back, yet you both keep trying to frame this as I'm looking for a fight when you both began insulting me first? 

Liquid Pampers came back to post "WTF is wrong with Florida."  Man the anticipation of your contribution has broken our spines.

:D

this little dunburt faggot doesn't realize 98% of his posts has been invested to an e-fight. And his other posts are baseless trash. lmfao. But you're a the victim. Bru, this is reveerse racism!  reverse bullying! I was a fucking saint!  I was on a decade-period last time!!  

go play in traffic.  

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic