Official SW Photo Album: SW Forever Edition

Dude looks like he weighs 140 and benches 110. Keyboard warrior faggot confirmed. I don't know if his mumma never liked him but y'all need to stop letting him take out his therapy on us. I don't know what he's laughing about. Trollface gon always lie his way to make others feel some type of way. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Dude looks like he weighs 140 and benches 110. Keyboard warrior faggot confirmed. I don't know if his mumma never liked him but y'all need to stop letting him take out his therapy on us. I don't know what he's laughing about. Trollface gon always lie his way to make others feel some type of way. 

Lol you keep warning the forum to be afraid and everyone is like "sup". Literally only you and Incel Axe are butt hurt and I didn't say anything to either of yall. I'm entertained. 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Can't see what user chimp said because he's a SIMP MISERABLE HATER.

Not a single soul genuinely cares you are back. Your entire return has been a love letter to me. I see exes never forget their best, faggot. 

I'm miserable? You're bursting blood vessels over shit I said to you in the first Obama administration 😂 I don't even have to bring the smoke. 

46 minutes ago, -GD- said:

why? because they are both black? racist af

lmfaoo but that makes you racist af for assuming I said it because they are black :D  

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Funny thing is Low T hates black people, so not even an accurate hot take. 

I hate shit sthicks like you nigga. I have no problem with someone just because the color of their skin. Looks like misery loves company though and you are gonna shit here when no one wants you, and you spent two presidential terms pretending to be better than everyone else.  I'm out. Can't believe I was able to respond to negativity this long.

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

You have no smoke to bring. You gonna hurt me with poetry nigga? The only one that split a blood vessel was when you looked up my real name lol. Only you and Brfragen hit that levels of I can't stop thinking of 'Low.'

Lol I've never looked up anyone on any forum, ever. Hell, I used to talk/text with ceebz regularly and never once asked for his social media or any personal information. 

*edit* I also chatted regularly with Jamie as well. But that was it. 

Now you either making shit up or this is some residual PCP brain damage or something. You might as well call me "deadbeat daddy" because you were never that important to me, son. 

Edited by Liquid
54 minutes ago, kaz said:

lmfaoo but that makes you racist af for assuming I said it because they are black :D  

i'm black, sporting white face to fool the white man, so i can't be racist against blacks. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Lol I've never looked up anyone on any forum, ever. Hell, I used to talk/text with ceebz regularly and never once asked for his social media or any personal information. 

*edit* I also chatted regularly with Jamie as well. But that was it. 

Now you either making shit up or this is some residual PCP brain damage or something. You might as well call me "deadbeat daddy" because you were never that important to me, son. 

Lol you made a thread And the title had my real name. You were probably drunk and bleeding out the pussy.  The thread title had about 11 exclamation marks too so betting on PMS, chimp. 

No one is important to you fam. Stop projecting your shame and fantasy.

Edited by kokujin
14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Lol you made a thread And the title had my real name. You were probably drunk and bleeding out the pussy.  The thread title had about 11 exclamation marks too so betting on PMS, chimp. 

No one is important to you fam. Stop projecting your shame and fantasy.

That NEVER happened. 1. I wouldn't do that anyone. I've given shit to people who played around with stuff like that and fully believe anyone who does should be permabanned for life for it. VGKing spammed my inbox with pictures of real life lynches and pics of dead black people and I never once even considered something like that and even if I had access to his personal information wouldn't post it like that and as far I remember no one ever doxxed you like that, so you're definitely making that up or your drug addled brain is deceiving you. 

Lastly, how in the world would I even find your personal information? Google "the most swiped left man on Tinder?" or "Black man barred from every mall in Japan for being a creep?" You sound ridiculous right now. 

chimp is not buddy worthy. he reeks of self importartaire and insults others to feel important and is way too insecure to be soft or nice. that kind of person can honestly rot alone. at the top of his made up ladder.  deep rooted insecurity. all humans are the same.   He wants to pretend he came back to bring us such zingers and posts like "Yikes!"  He needs misery to cover his hole.  

Edited by kokujin
  • -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic