Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't want to make a new topic about this, so I'm going to post it here. Hello sw! I guess you could say that I'm a long lost poster of this site. You used to know me as Teh_Asian. I used to post here actively like a decade ago. But then I left this community because life got busy and I just didn't have time anymore. Eventually, I forgot about this website entirely but I did occasionally lurk maybe once a year.

So can I ask you all a question? What the hell happened? Apparently now there's this sidescroller.net where a bunch of former SWers went.

22 minutes ago, culturalcrowns said:

I don't want to make a new topic about this, so I'm going to post it here. Hello sw! I guess you could say that I'm a long lost poster of this site. You used to know me as Teh_Asian. I used to post here actively like a decade ago. But then I left this community because life got busy and I just didn't have time anymore. Eventually, I forgot about this website entirely but I did occasionally lurk maybe once a year.

So can I ask you all a question? What the hell happened? Apparently now there's this sidescroller.net where a bunch of former SWers went.

well hello there.  There was a group of forum terrorists that destroyed sw. A new site called sidescrollers was made but now its shutting down so we have brought sw back to life. If you want i could find you your login info for your original account. 

24 minutes ago, culturalcrowns said:

Hi! I don't know you but welcome :hamster:

6 minutes ago, Cooke said:

well hello there.  There was a group of forum terrorists that destroyed sw. A new site called sidescrollers was made but now its shutting down so we have brought sw back to life. If you want i could find you your login info for your original account. 

unnecessary. i don't like that old account. this one suits me better. but thank you. i joined the beaktopia discord server btw.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

oh shit I definitely remember teh_asian. Welcome back bro :smoke:

glad to see a familiar user :mjcry:brings me tears. seriously.

Just now, culturalcrowns said:

unnecessary. i don't like that old account. this one suits me better. but thank you. i joined the beaktopia discord server btw.

ok. Im not into the live chat stuff. Moves too quickly 

1 hour ago, culturalcrowns said:

I remember owning you in CSS games and forum sigbets

Welcome back kiddo ; )