• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

Go for it. It's the internet. And you'd get your teeth knocked out in real life so you talk all this shit. That still makes you a manlet by the way. Even with your exaggerating. Sub par fucking human acts like he's extraordinaire on forum of video game nerds. Dude you can't convince your own crowd so you came crawling back here. Fuck you nasty ass you'll die like all other corpses. You ain't special. And you're still too fucking ugly to post a pic :D

Edited by kokujin
On 2020-01-09 at 6:56 PM, Liquid said:

My date was a girl tho? And I find it funny you keep using gay as an insult when you suck dick for fun. 

20200109_195424.jpg

Fat Bruce Ghandi Wayne looking nigga paid a equally ugly masked fuckwad hella money to go on a pity date with him so he can brag to teenagers on twitch. Dude. At a "latex show" and he brings up pegging first. 

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Why yo eyesandeyebrows look like two real streaks of poop though 💩 💩 

Damn, you're heated lol 😂. I'll address your half dozen replies to my one post here.

We were at the dances of vice Halloween party, and they had a latex show by her favorite latex designer/friend "the baroness".  For what it's worth, she's super cute actually. 

I had dark face paint on under the mask to make the effect more dramatic in person. 

I don't even know what A fat Bruce Ghandi Wayne is. Makes me wonder if you know what either Bruce Wayne or Ghandi look like. 

I want my popcorn back. Don't waste your time. Txt insults big fucking whomo.

You still too ugly to post a pic let alone talk shit. And just a terrible person. I hope that person you held hostage saw through your paper soul and bounced asap. Nothing screams secure like being an internet bully in your mid life crisis years. 

the picture made me laugh because at first I thought it's supposed to be darth maul with a sex slave or some shit, but then I realize it's venom and he put on the black paint to blend in with his hoodie. 

either way it's getting annoying and pointless, just stop koko. no idea why you hate this dude, even if your e-beef ( :tom: ) is legit and he hurt your feelings sometime or whatever.....

i forgot: when we all went back to sw I once said that some of remy's posts on sidescrollers were funny and lowtcp, holyaxe and cooke immediately downvoted me :tom:  

niggêr is a high value target or some shit to some people

Edited by kaz

^ I'll spare you the story. You can be bummy enough to not know better and feed his ego if you like. 

Bro couldn't afford the right costume so he smeared some 409 deisol on his face for effect. To tag along to an actual pegging party and maybe get invited to a threesome with the baroness and his groupie, who told chimp he can call it a date if he wants. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, kokujin said:

^ I'll spare you the story. You can be bummy enough to not know better and feed his ego if you like. 

Bro couldn't afford the right costume so he smeared some 409 deisol on his face for effect. To tag along to an actual pegging party and maybe get invited to a threesome with the baroness and his groupie, who told chimp he can call it a date if he wants. 

why and how would I feed his ego? :tom: the guy is a stranger to me, I only know him from sidescrollers, I don't remember him at all from before on systemwars.

you should be grateful because i care more about you than him, even tho you are both absolutely forgettable individuals :tom: 

7 hours ago, kokujin said:

I want my popcorn back. Don't waste your time. Txt insults big fucking whomo.

You still too ugly to post a pic let alone talk shit. And just a terrible person. I hope that person you held hostage saw through your paper soul and bounced asap. Nothing screams secure like being an internet bully in your mid life crisis years. 

Dude, I didn't even acknowledge your existence when I came back. You're in here rambling bullshit about people getting their teeth knocked out like we haven't seen your slim Jim arms and shit. You couldn't punch a hole in a wet paper bag with brass knuckles on. 

You seem obsessed about this party meanwhile you out here getting metoo'd by white boys at ghetto house parties. Lmfao "paper soul" you posting selfies walking around dead eyed, looking like you're about to shoot up a school. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Liquid said:

That's totally not an abuse of power. No wonder you fought so hard to be an admin of this place. Feel good about yourself?

Shit could be seen a mile away. Dude has always craved some form of power

7 hours ago, Liquid said:

Dude, I didn't even acknowledge your existence when I came back. You're in here rambling bullshit about people getting their teeth knocked out like we haven't seen your slim Jim arms and shit. You couldn't punch a hole in a wet paper bag with brass knuckles on. 

You seem obsessed about this party meanwhile you out here getting metoo'd by white boys at ghetto house parties. Lmfao "paper soul" you posting selfies walking around dead eyed, looking like you're about to shoot up a school. 

post a picture of your body, arms, or face then. WE ARE ALL WAITING.

if not stfu faggot ass nigga commenting on other people's looks. And yes, you would get your teeth knocked out by anyone you talk shit to. That's why you do it online. 

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic