• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Liquid said:

That NEVER happened. 1. I wouldn't do that anyone. I've given shit to people who played around with stuff like that and fully believe anyone who does should be permabanned for life for it. VGKing spammed my inbox with pictures of real life lynches and pics of dead black people and I never once even considered something like that and even if I had access to his personal information wouldn't post it like that and as far I remember no one ever doxxed you like that, so you're definitely making that up or your drug addled brain is deceiving you. 

Lastly, how in the world would I even find your personal information? Google "the most swiped left man on Tinder?" or "Black man barred from every mall in Japan for being a creep?" You sound ridiculous right now. 

lmfao. dweeb is hurt. I don't know nor care how you got it. And Tinder is a waste of my time.  Nor is my worth how many girls I pull. Grow up. you work real hard on your online persona so I'm sure tinder or grinder is your thing, nose-ring sucking bottom. 

2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

LMFAO I laughed for 2 minutes straight on this. Dude, seriously?

In a relationship. and no. that's a tell-tale and not needing to prove my worth to anyone but myself. especially by the same standards kids and people held in high school. 

Just now, kokujin said:

In a relationship. and no. that's a tell-tale and not needing to prove my worth to anyone but myself. especially by the same standards kids and people held in high school. 

So "all the girls you pull" is one. Who is married, and has kids from other men. You're truly the pussy slayer. You were literally crying about her in the chat all day yesterday, now you acting like ASAP Rocky and shit. lmfao nigga please. 

• Sad 1

Wow what a turd. Someone left their engagement for me bro and it's been years. Not other men and if I took a married chic that's even more kudos to my dick game., so not seeing the insult at all.

Not all of us live for peg parties dates and being a girls gaydar for one night-spray can face. But keep being insecure. I already know no one's this big of a tough wannabe because they're actually happy. ;)

And yes, I vent because I heal my worries by not tearing down others and being so frightened to share my personal life. Speaking of which, I suggest you really stay out of people's love lives and instead you wonder why you're this miserable and alone at your age. Not going to play your exaggerated bs when it comes to quality relationships that matter. I noticed you didn't defend your girl, cuz you've never been part of a sincere relationship as you're too hurt to try. Cry more faggot. :D

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Wow what a turd. Someone left their engagement for me bro and it's been years. Not other men and if I took a married chic that's even more kudos to my dick game., so not seeing the insult at all.

Broke niggas ain't breaking up happy homes, so dont flatter yourself. You aint Drake and shit. This says more about them, not you. 

Not all of us live for peg parties dates and being a girls gaydar for one night-spray can face. But keep being insecure. I already know no one's this big of a tough wannabe because they're actually happy. ;)

This smacks of projecting since of the two of us, you're the only who goes to a party and some how ends up with a dick in mouth. You might have forgotten but you posted a "tough guy" selfie so this level of self-unawareness is pretty pathetic. 

And yes, I vent because I heal my worries by not tearing down others and being so frightened to share my personal life. Speaking of which, I suggest you really stay out of people's love lives and instead you wonder why you're this miserable and alone at your age. Not going to play your exaggerated bs when it comes to quality relationships that matter. I noticed you didn't defend your girl, cuz you've never been part of a sincere relationship as you're too hurt to try. Cry more faggot. :D

I'm actually happy in my love life for the most part. I haven't shared anything on here because it's not on topic and I actually have IRL friends to vent to if needed to unprompted. By "not defending" the girl, I assume you mean I didn't lose my mind like you do? That's because you're a miserable hypocrite. You talk about "dont comment on" and you attacked a woman you dont know anything about in a post that had nothing to do with you. I think she's hot and that's what counts, your opinion means nothing.  You couldn't get a girl like her to spit on you to moisturize your ashy skin.

As for crying, It's been two weeks about you crying about me being here before I barely punched back and you reply like 3 times to each of my post with incoherent  rants. You're like the dude from that show "You" where he's a fucking lunatic, but in his own brain he actually rationalizes that he's some nice guy.

• Haha 1

A girl that looks like a pro wrestler with ganger lips. You have no idea what happy home or my relationship looks like actually. Ironically I have a lot less money than the bum she was with, but I don't compensate with money or a shit attitude to make up for me, like you. I'm enough. The couple ppl I've trusted to know, "what she looks like" know I don't have to prove a thing to you and would rather stay :] and enjoy what I definitely swooped by my connection to this person. You however have no love life because you're unlovable. Keep creeping. Fahbreathe.

• NPC 1

And if ganger lips thinks she's too good for me, good for her. You really don't get the point do you? I'm already validated by someone much more attractive. And actually worth defending. Also you don't give an ef because you both don't give much ef about each other.

how hot is the woman you got or got to hang out with you is a child games self esteem but expected to know you're still that vapid. 40 years old now?

Edited by kokujin
3 hours ago, Liquid said:

I can't imagine not liking fish. Seafood in general is so fucking good. I could live off of Sushi, Octopus,  and Shark if I was balling. 

Only problem with seafood is you really got to eat it then and there or else shit is not good later and dangerous to eat. No to go plate.It’s not like left over pizza where you can Put it in the oven next day and it Tastes great. 

That’s why they don’t cook and kill  crabs till you order them 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Only problem with seafood is you really got to eat it then and there or else shit is not good later and dangerous to eat. No to go plate.It’s not like left over pizza where you can Put it in the oven next day and it Tastes great. 

That’s why they don’t cook and kill  crabs till you order them 

Yeah, that's true. Reheating is a menace. 

• -GD-X★ unpinned and pinned this topic