The Official "What are you watching?" thread

and a terrible old genre. haven't seen a lick of it myself. 

Looks like it's true colours are coming out this season.  Most people are turning on it for being what it always was anyways...shitty.

Edited by Balb
  • Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I know I'm late to the party on this but Daredevil is excellent. I wasn't sold on it initially from the first few episodes but by the fourth or fifth episode, it gets really good and doesn't stop. Definitely recommend it.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

X files now that's da shit 

also some anime shit  n stuff   I also finally bought Island of dr mearu  just to see cat lady and Heyna  GO ballz deep on everybody 

• 2 weeks later...

Ive only seen the first episode of GOT this season, i got in shit from my ISP for downloading. Stupid Canada, you need to have a cable provider to get HBO GO. its the stupidest thing in the world. Its a streaming service that is tied to cable tv. WTF :lawd:

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

Ive only seen the first episode of GOT this season, i got in shit from my ISP for downloading. Stupid Canada, you need to have a cable provider to get HBO GO. its the stupidest thing in the world. Its a streaming service that is tied to cable tv. WTF :lawd:

Damn, that blows. Why don't you try some streaming site. I know the quality is not great but it's better than nothing. 

4 hours ago, Alphonse said:

Damn, that blows. Why don't you try some streaming site. I know the quality is not great but it's better than nothing. 

Can you link me to one?

• 4 weeks later...

Mushishi 2.   It's hella well done.  Fucking japanese spiritual fairytales that wrap up in 30 minutes.   The formula may get old by episode 18 but man that opening music really sets the tone and it's syle is quickly noticed.  I felt Mushishi 1 was too saturated so this one may be more up your alley if you want something pure and naure-y lulling to sleep to.   It's on Netflix.