Will Wii EVER get a AAA game?!

Wii has three true AAA games:

Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz, and WarioWare: Smooth Moves

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I havn't played WW (but who cares it's AAA regardless)... but SMB is amazing. I think the only reason it didn't get AAA is because it's party games are half assed shit.

The main game is just as solid, if not more so than the AAA SMB games on the GC. :D

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, so the Sheep actually think Warioware is better than Zelda.

The Warioware review is on par with THPS3.

So you admit Gamespot is a joke and that Zelda is the highest rated game of next gen? Stop flip flopping, Kerry, and make your choice. :D

Tal, quit being a tard, everybody knows that Jeff made WarioWare AAA because he knew flopping Zelda was the single biggest mistake of his career as a reviewer. Either Zelda is AAA, or wario ware owns the entire PS3 line-up. Regardless, it's quite obvious that both reviews were a joke, but for the means of system wars ownage, make up your damn mind, son. :D

Fucking cow filth demolished, bu but doesn't count :D

Who the fuck made this fag a mod? :D

Whomever did is probably screaming, "I did it, bu bu bu it doesn't count!!!:scared:"

:jerkit:

tomato has the worst damage control ever

Obviously the Wii's done something right if it convinced you that it didn't suck. :jerkit:

I bet you'll bash in come next month.:D

Don't let my act fool you, Wii still sucks :D:jerkit:

You crafty son of a gun :jerkit:

So you admit Gamespot is a joke and that Zelda is the highest rated game of next gen? Stop flip flopping, Kerry, and make your choice. :D

I've always said the Zelda review was ownage because it made you and all you butt buddies cry for weeks. :D

But didn't I already state that TP was my GOTY?

I've always said the Zelda review was ownage because it made you and all you butt buddies cry for weeks. :D

But didn't I already state that TP was my GOTY?

It doesnt work that way though, you are trying to sit on the fence and hop over to each side when its convenient for you. Zelda review is ownage....yet false. But Warioware review is not ownage because....you think its false?

Like I said, choose a side so we know your agenda, because either way Wii has a AAA and PS3 doesnt.