The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

Nah just reading through the thread. 

I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping this place going. It was rough. But it means a lot to me, it really does. And I've never talked shit about it, some of the users, sure, I can't stand a lot of people here anymore but the site itself still means a lot to me. 

• Like 4
Just now, HAL said:

Nah just reading through the thread. 

I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping this place going. It was rough. But it means a lot to me, it really does. And I've never talked shit about it, some of the users, sure, I can't stand a lot of people here anymore but the site itself still means a lot to me. 

yeah I remember. You did a lot of good shit for this place. Like for example if you were in charge we wouldn't have this awful forum theme. :sad:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

yeah I remember. You did a lot of good shit for this place. Like for example if you were in charge we wouldn't have this awful forum theme. :sad:

I did some sketchy shit too, no doubt, I'm not great at themes though! I'm good at buying them and installing and tweaking them. 

Just now, HAL said:

I've also never expected to be kept around as admin and would have zero issue ever getting removed.  But I will never ever purposefully fuck things up ever. 

that wasn't at all where I was going with that post fyi. It was more, "what if a hacker somehow exploits this in ways we don't even know about?"

because I know forums software has been fucked up for the past year in general

Just now, SheepKilla said:

that wasn't at all where I was going with that post fyi. It was more, "what if a hacker somehow exploits this in ways we don't even know about?"

because I know forums software has been fucked up for the past year in general

I gotcha, no biggie, totally agreed on the security stuff, I'm super paranoid about that kind of thing in general. 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Hi Hal. If you can make this place better we welcome your input :hamster:

bro....I sent you a long, detailed PM a while back on how to improve the site. I'm sure Hal would echo nearly all my thoughts, considering that I'm basically echoing the old SW style with my suggestions. We need

1) Colored usernames back.

2) Get rid of 25% of the smileys (the dumb ones)

3) Get rid of "System Warrior" under people's usernames, that shit is embarrassing and not a witty play on words sorry.

4) Change the forum theme to something like the old SW if possible, if not we'll somehow manage for a bit

Edited by SheepKilla
10 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

nah bro

i dont want that 4chan shit here

Unicode at the very least. So the normal ones with android/iPhone work. You’re telling me you enjoy hitting the smiley button on the forum with its laggy ass interface over using one on the keyboard you’re already typing on? Or are you legit using a desktop still. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Unicode at the very least. So the normal ones with android/iPhone work. You’re telling me you enjoy hitting the smiley button on the forum with its laggy ass interface over using one on the keyboard you’re already typing on? Or are you legit using a desktop still. 

desktop here my brah. I pump iron and post at my desktop like a true G

Guys, I just checked my post history and I haven't posted for 10 years.  I'm married now.

dafuq happened to us, bros? :sad:

Also i'm recognizing names, but i'm not really remembering shit other than cow/sheep/lemming.  I'd be surprised if anyone remembered me. :]

• Cooke featured this topic