The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

Just now, SheepKilla said:

I still can't believe how much this thread reminded me of...Luis Sera...Joel2424....The Lemming, Cow, and Sheep Ownage Unions....godly photoshops

mods, sticky soon for goal of eventual HoF

pinned! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

lmao I remember posting here in 2005 under the name of J. Allard with an avatar of that image. It was a fakeboy account owning lemming casuals. Lemmings started coming after me like crazy. RaniK_ in particular would follow me into threads trying to own me and we would have crazy debates about ps2/Xbox ahahahahaha trying to one-up each other. Then AVK would come in and back me up. Then a bunch of lemms would come in from nowhere and we'd all have a huge flamewar trying to own and troll each other. I recall getting mad irl at a few of those threads. I also recall getting mad irl over Bodycount's photoshops trying to own cows, thinking they were disrespectful. I was just a kid in those days.

Man, we all annoyed the SHIT out of each other. Never saw anything like it in my life to this day.

LMAO

A puppy sim on the Nintendo DS? I'd rather have a REAL dog thank you. lol

User Rating: 3.9 | Nintendogs: Lab & Friends DS
By avrilkilla33 | Review Date: November 19, 2005

This has got to be the worst idea, in the history of video games. Let's start with graphics, they are pretty good actually, and really shows the DS's capabilities. Unfortunately, those capabilities are on par with the N64, a console from 2 gens ago! The gameplay is an absolute borefest, I mean, who want's to teach a dog tricks and crap on a DS? Another gripe I have, is realism. Why can't the dogs die? Or why can't they Poop or pee? Why can't they fight and kill each other like real dogs?

I'll tell you why, it's directed at kiddie gamers and not adult gamers. The sound is horrible, controls are once again, gimmicky at best. If you absolutely, love yourself and have some simbliance of a brain, please stay away from this train wreck of a game. The DS bombing hard with filth like this, and if it continues, I'm gonna get rid of it and stick with my PSP.

Pros - Graphics are good for the underpowered DS

Cons- That Nintendo would create such casual filth in todays market, did'nt they trick enough kids into thinking Pokemon was good? Thumbs Down

And remember people, it's just MY opinion, you don't have to agree, but you damn well have to respect it.

22% have recommended this review.

5 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

A puppy sim on the Nintendo DS? I'd rather have a REAL dog thank you. lol

User Rating: 3.9 | Nintendogs: Lab & Friends DS
By avrilkilla33 | Review Date: November 19, 2005

This has got to be the worst idea, in the history of video games. Let's start with graphics, they are pretty good actually, and really shows the DS's capabilities. Unfortunately, those capabilities are on par with the N64, a console from 2 gens ago! The gameplay is an absolute borefest, I mean, who want's to teach a dog tricks and crap on a DS? Another gripe I have, is realism. Why can't the dogs die? Or why can't they Poop or pee? Why can't they fight and kill each other like real dogs?

I'll tell you why, it's directed at kiddie gamers and not adult gamers. The sound is horrible, controls are once again, gimmicky at best. If you absolutely, love yourself and have some simbliance of a brain, please stay away from this train wreck of a game. The DS bombing hard with filth like this, and if it continues, I'm gonna get rid of it and stick with my PSP.

Pros - Graphics are good for the underpowered DS

Cons- That Nintendo would create such casual filth in todays market, did'nt they trick enough kids into thinking Pokemon was good? Thumbs Down

And remember people, it's just MY opinion, you don't have to agree, but you damn well have to respect it.

22% have recommended this review.

wait, so youre really avrilkilla33 ? lmao I knew you sounded familiar

Edited by HolyAx
15 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

Lmao, Bodycount, I've been thinking about Joel2424 all day after you posted those pics. All day.

He had shown up recently, and he actually asked me if I still had that picture of him when he was 12. It had him and some girl in it, and he wanted to show it to her or something 

I don't have the original though, just his head lmao

TJ got it much. worse though, with being fat and all

oh and Shailmankad got roasted off the forums as well, but I had stopped posting for a while and missed most of it. 

Edited by Bodycount OneX
  • Upvote 1

I'm really glad to hear Joel took it like a champ and even came back ( "JoelHBR Productions"...laughing my fucking ass off to this day).

The TJ thing was brutal, but not as funny imo as the Joel one. The photoshops were less creative. Still funny, but not as good. Just IMO

The Shail thing was particularly fucked up too, though. After 70,000 posts dude up and left the forum and never posted again after that day. People posting troves of his embarrassing e-mails (there was an e-mail of him rehearsing a speech giving an award to Steve Jobs), and a bunch of other shit (like messaging people on Facebook telling him to call him irl and give him the message that he got owned). There was also proof that he stalked a girl and everyone flipped out when it was posted.

Some crazy, crazy shit.

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic