Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

2017 NFL Thread

On 12/31/2017 at 11:00 PM, Sublyminal said:

Rams and Patriots you heard it here first.

Vikes and patriots. In my home town. Will roam the streets high.  Watch out white people who visit. There are some black hoodlums who roam downtown Minneapolis, a lot of them scum runaways from Chicago who can find you cocaine or rob your phone depending on their mood. One even stoke from me. A black brother and carbon copy after I bought him drinks and got to know him with no bias. Smh

Pretty bad showing by the Rams. I was expecting some playoff underperforming considering where this team was a year ago, but damn.

Oh well, great season overall and a bit of playoff experience for a young group with a new coach.

7 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Pretty bad showing by the Rams. I was expecting some playoff underperforming considering where this team was a year ago, but damn.

Oh well, great season overall and a bit of playoff experience for a young group with a new coach.

LS LS LS LS

Take these LS  :D

7 hours ago, kokujin said:

LS LS LS LS

Take these LS  :D

That was horrible but whatever lol my team didn’t make it so idgaf lol

• Like 1

I say the vikes play really really well next week.  Still believe they'll drop the ball nfc championship game or the following.

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎08 at 4:45 PM, kokujin said:

I say the vikes play really really well next week.  Still believe they'll drop the ball nfc championship game or the following.

I'm Viking.

Any working streams for tonight's games? Bro has a big ol tv, every game console but no tv antenna.. 

Edited by kokujin