Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

I know hardly any millennial woman that can actually cook. Plus most guys I know just order take-out. :killzone: 

But it's a skill I've learned from my teens, and I appreciate the hell out of it. Saves me money, allows me to create delicious meals, and impresses teh ladies :ben: 

I once on a first date today  I told a girl that I'm not paying, we're buying food and that she has to cook at my place.

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Who is this dumb bitch?! Fucking trump supporters are ridiculous 

She's the chick Kanye was shouting out. She came off really stupid on Rogan seemed like she was on ritalin or something. Didn't pass the Rogan test

They said that Woodward's book had actually sold out online, and was selling out at most local book stores. I figured, I'm in Texas, I bet it won't be as popular around here, so I could probably pick up a copy at my local Barnes and Noble that is really close to my house.

Check availability on B&N, and it is available in stock at the location closest to me, but almost all other B&N stores in my region, it is sold out. Quite surprised.

So I figured that the book would make an easy gift to give to a friend of mine after I read it. So I bought it and read the prologue and first 3 chapters last night.  Prologue is really good, and Bannon is giving alot of funny quotes at the beginning. You can tell Steve Bannon doesn't shut his mouth, and told Woodward just about everything on tape.

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

my god

ad-borderline-attorneys-6.gif

So, at first people were thinking its just a straight plea deal just to get it over with and not go through a trial.

But its not that, its a plea deal that involves co-operation from Paul Manafort.

Specifically.

-He will forfeit $46 million dollars in properties, bank accounts, and assets. (the Mueller investigation has officially turned a PROFIT for the American taxpayer)

-He will turn over documents

-He will testify in OTHER court proceedings

-He will be subject to questioning by Mueller's team without his lawyer present.

Mueller's got him BY THE BALLS:vince:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Where is Vini, Biohazard, RaniK and all the other Trumpets? :mickeyj:

I'm surprised at the lack of response here.  This is by far the biggest get of the investigation.  This guy is the link between the campaign and Russia.  This guy can take down Kushner and Jr.

This is huge.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/trump-legal-team-takes-back-paul-manafort-will-tell-the-truth.html

Paul Manafort will tell the truth,' Trump's legal team said. Minutes later, they took it back

• After Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort agreed to cooperate with prosecutors working for special counsel Robert Mueller, President Donald Trump's legal team said "the President did nothing wrong and Paul Manafort will tell the truth."
  • Minutes later, they seemed to reconsider. A "corrected" statement removed the bit about Manafort telling the truth.

25 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/14/politics/greg-craig-foreign-agent-registration-investigation/index.html

Can't call it a witch hunt when you arresting Democrats, too.:vince: 

Let the chips fall where they may. I want Mueller to, absolutely, clean it up. Roots and all. Anything that the money went to, and those people knew about it, I want them gone.