Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He just fired Mattis yet yiu think his loyalty is not up for grabs? lmfao 

So your defence of your backle Peddling is that you're trolling? :mj:

He fired Mattis because of a disagreement in policy of withdrawing troops to save money. Do you see Mattis going around telling people Trump is a traitor? Do you hear any acting generals do that? 

Trump has shown no indication being loyal to Russians outside of some side business deals and enriching third cousins nobody gives a fuck about. When it comes to walking the walk he has done so with both Ukraine and Syria. With sanctions and with policy. 

Edited by Vini

Just now, Vini said:

He fired Mattis because of a disagreement in pacifist policy. Do you see Mattis going around telling people Trump is a traitor? Do you hear any acting generals do that? 

Trump has shown no indication being loyal to Russians outside of some side business deals and enriching third cousins nobody gives a fuck about. When it comes to walking the walk he has done so with both Ukraine and Syria. We can bomb airports without having boots on the ground in Syria. 

The actions Trump took that forced Mattis tl resign are actions that Russia wanted. 

You are a walking contradiction :mj:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The actions Trump took that forced Mattis tl resign are actions that Russia wanted. 

You are a walking contradiction :mj:

Mattis like everyone else who quit his administration said Trump is stubborn and unstable not that he's compromised in loyalty to his country.

Edited by Vini

Just now, Vini said:

Mattis like everyone else who quit his administration said Trump is stubborn and unstable not that he's compromised in loyalty to his country.

and yet... Trump still ended doing exactly what Russia wanted and that ONE decision was so bad... it forced mattis to walk out/ get fired. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

and yet... Trump still ended doing exactly what Russia wanted and that ONE decision was so bad... it forced mattis to walk out/ get fired. 

Just because Putin wanted the US to withdraw from Syria doesn't mean the US shouldn't withdraw from Syria for personal financial reasons. There's other ways to fight Putin and his agenda.

Just now, Vini said:

Just because Putin wanted the US to withdraw from Syria doesn't mean the US shouldn't withdraw from Syria for personal financial reasons. There's other ways to fight Putin and his agenda.

If that were the case Mattis would still be there :bena:

I'll tell you what. The day Mattis or any other generals and/or high ranking Army officials under him come out against him as a traitor is the day I'll believe in the "Russia collusion". Meantime don't waste my time

4 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'll tell you what. The day Mattis or any other generals and/or high ranking Army officials under him come out against him as a traitor is the day I'll believe in the "Russia collusion". Meantime don't waste my time

Nobody cares. :roff: 

3 minutes ago, Vini said:

How about Generals on his transition team that were just found guilty? :bena:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

How about Generals on his transition team that were just found guilty? :bena:

Wha...?  Link?

Just now, Goukosan said:

General Flynn :mjpls:

Oh yeah.  Derp. :woo:

Another piece of legal news.

Remember the secret subpoena against a "Foreign-controlled company" and how they were fighting that subpoena. December 10th, they emptied the 5th floor of the D.C. circuit court.

They ended up filing an injunction to block the subpoena with the Supreme Court, Chief Justice Roberts allows a temporary injunction until they found out more information.

Well, the Supreme Court has now removed that injunction, and no longer blocks the subpoena, and it may proceed forward "for now."

Alot of bad news for Trump on the day that he wants to make a big announcement regarding his wall.  He's really trying hard to distract here.

-Russian lawyer is charged

-Manafort allegation bomb that directly establishes the collusion

-Mueller's super-secret, aggressively-challenged subpoena can proceed forward.

• Upvote 1

Bernie has still got the ability to make an effective speech, hit multiple points, and call out Trump directly.

There's absolutely no fat in this 9 minute speech. He talks 3x more subjects that Trump in a short amount of time.

Edited by jehurey

I think Trump killed it last night. Schumer and Pelosi's rebuttal was a joke and all they're doing is continuing to ruin this country.

Thats my political input but i honestly don't care enough to argue so take it for what it is.

Edited by Twinblade

On 2019-01-08 at 11:56 PM, jehurey said:

Bernie has still got the ability to make an effective speech, hit multiple points, and call out Trump directly.

There's absolutely no fat in this 9 minute speech. He talks 3x more subjects that Trump in a short amount of time.

Now you wanna support this guy? Where were you 3 years ago hidden in Hillary's snatch? 

Edited by Vini