Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

3 hours ago, Vini said:

Now you wanna support this guy? Where were you 3 years ago hidden in Hillary's snatch? 

You automatically assume that anyone who is against Trump is automatically a Hillary lover. 

Jehurey supported Bernie in the Democratic primary :bena:

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You automatically assume that anyone who is against Trump is automatically a Hillary lover. 

I voted for Johnson.  I regret voting for Johnson, but that's who I voted for. :] 

GOP senators seek big immigration deal to end shutdown

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/09/politics/immigration-deal-wall-fight-republican-senators/index.html

The GOP are starting to give concessions to end the shutdown.  This means their internal polling is showing them that they will shoulder the blame when the paychecks don't go out, which makes perfect sense considering this whole situation began under the GOP controlled congress.

They're fucked and they know it.  Best thing Pelosi can do now is to tell them to fuck off with their wall bullshit and make McConnell override the veto. 

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

How is this any different than what his leftist ass thinks? He assumes anyone that is Republican or conservative voted for Trump. 

3 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

How is this any different than what his leftist ass thinks? He assumes anyone that is Republican or conservative voted for Trump. 

Walks like an alt-righter, talks like an alt-righter, get called an alt-righter.

If you don't want to be associated with that, then stop associating yourself with that. :shrug: 

Just now, Sublyminal said:

whataboutism at its finest. 

There are conservatives who don't support Trump..... but if you're posting pro Trump rhetoric and are defending his every lie then you are a Trump supporter.  

On the other hand Jehurey clearly was pro Bernie in the primary and constantly posted his support for him. 

Nice Try though. :cmpunk1:

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There are conservatives who don't support Trump..... but if you're posting pro Trump rhetoric and are defending his every lie then you are a Trump supporter.  

On the other hand Jehurey clearly was pro Bernie in the primary and constantly posted his support for him. 

Nigga you wouldn't know what whataboutism was if it dick smacked you in the face.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I'm the one that flipped.  I actually voted for Bernie in the primary, but he wasn't an option in the President election.  I voted for Johnson.  I was on board the libertarian train of stopping the drug war and being non-interventionist, but then I found out he was endorsed by Rand Paul (who had a solo trip to Russia after the whole Helsinki fiasco).  After seeing the shit that's going down with the Trump Administration, and how the libertarians are doing literally nothing to keep it in check, I jumped ship from that.  I have no interest in supporting a party that talks freedom out one side of their mouth and sells us out the other side.

Democrats are the best option going forward so long as you don't place being a gigantic asshole as a higher priority than having a functioning government.

1 minute ago, Sublyminal said:

Nigga you wouldn't know what whataboutism was if it dick smacked you in the face.

it's dick smacking you in your face right now as we speak :slap:

15 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

:mickey:

8 hours ago, Vini said:

Now you wanna support this guy? Where were you 3 years ago hidden in Hillary's snatch? 

In other words............you're admitting that you are a SEVERELY UNINFORMED person.

And you are also letting us know that you clearly weren't following politics on the Sidescrollers.net forum during 2015 and 2016.

You don't even have 1/4 of the Bernie knowledge that I do.

My bad I'm prolly mixing you up with Remy hard to keep track of you SJWs you all talk the same

Just now, Vini said:

My bad I'm prolly mixing you up with Remy hard to keep track of you SJWs you all talk the same

LOL what a sad pathetic excuse.

Remy almost never talked any politics at all.  jesus, its almost as if you WANT to go out of your way to not take things like an actual man.

Speaking about people who don't take responsiblity for what they say and CUCK out of it.  Trump is now saying that he never really said that Mexico was going to pay for the wall.:tom:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mexico-wall-funding-money-pay-us-border-government-shutdown-trade-deal-a8721341.html?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_source=reddit.com

Trump claims he ‘never meant’ Mexico would directly pay for border wall despite repeatedly saying it

Mr Trump has repeatedly promised that Mexico would pay for the wall

Donald Trump has claimed that, despite his repeated promises that Mexico would pay for a wall on US southern border, he “obviously never meant Mexico would write a cheque”.

Mr Trump’s website for his 2016 campaign had previously stated that the border country would make a “one-time payment of “$5-$10 billion”.

Instead, the president most recently claimed that Mexico would pay for the wall through changes to trade policy his administration has negotiated to replace the North American Free Trade Agreement. That new deal, the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), has not been approved by congress yet but the president said on Thursday that it ”probably will be”.

The USMCA will mean Mexico will be “paying for wall indirectly, many, many times over”, Mr Trump said on Thursday. He then boarded Air Force One to fly to McAllen, Texas, where he hopes to drum up support for congressional approval for US taxpayer funding to build the wall.

This is too perfect:

Even Deeno started walking back the wall talk.  He's all about the steel slats, now. :cruise: 

Nancy told them "No."  GOP is confused because they don't understand what "No" means when they're told that by a woman. :cruise: 

The real conversation we need to have now is: why are so many Trumpets also lemmings? :wonder: 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cohen to testify publicy :bate:

Trump is gauranteed to do something stupid on February 7th to try and distract.  I hope it doesn't involve the military.

I'm surprised he doesn't say "UHHH, da government is shutdown, you can't have a hearing if there's no electricity at the Congressional building!!!":trump2: