Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

On 2019-02-03 at 2:30 AM, jehurey said:

Its not anybody's fault that white guys aren't getting the job done in bed.

The "leftist" actually want birth control and the right to abortions............you'd imagine alt-right'ers would see an opportunity and capitalize on it. But I guess the idea of helping minorities in other ways is simply to much.

Maybe you guys should fight back and fuck all the black wom--oh shit, that won't work either!!!

The white man will evolve so that all babies crosbred by whites and any other race automatically gets white kids.  It will be reverse genocide.  

the only reason we are behind T, let me rephrase, the only reason some of you are behind the idea of Trump 2020 easy victory is because he beat one of the best skilled candidates to win. Hillary Clinton.  

Trump's win is proof that you do not have to play by the system to win, if Democrats really wanted victory they should bring a candidate as equal to Trump to the playing field.     
But instead Dems are playing by the system once again as if instead of Trump they are facing, they thinking they are going to run up against a traditional Republican, like Jeb Bush, or Marco Rubio. 

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. 

1 hour ago, The Mother Fucker said:

the only reason we are behind T, let me rephrase, the only reason some of you are behind the idea of Trump 2020 easy victory is because he beat one of the best skilled candidates to win. Hillary Clinton.  

Trump's win is proof that you do not have to play by the system to win, if Democrats really wanted victory they should bring a candidate as equal to Trump to the playing field.     
But instead Dems are playing by the system once again as if instead of Trump they are facing, they thinking they are going to run up against a traditional Republican, like Jeb Bush, or Marco Rubio. 

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight. 

yeah marcus rubino and jorge bush would make a good duo in 2020.  your specualation is astounded.,  I am astounded by your birlliance.

5 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

yeah marcus rubino and jorge bush would make a good duo in 2020.  your specualation is astounded.,  I am astounded by your birlliance.

That's not what I wrote Gretta. 

5 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

@jehurey @Remij_

US Census counts Hispanics as white, so when there are hate crimes committed by Hispanics, they're classified as white. A three year study tracked in the LA area tracked hate crimes using different ethnic groupings. They found that 50% of all hate crimes during this time involved Hispanic on Black or Black on Hispanic hate crimes. 

My source for this is: 

Umemoto, K. & C. Mikami (2000). A profile of hate crime in Los Angeles County. Western
Criminology Review, 2.

That's actually amazing because Blacks and Hispanics make up 58% of the population

African American: 9.6%

Native American: 0.7%

Asian: 11.3%

Pacific Islander: 0.1%

Other: 23.8%

Two or more races: 4.6%

Hispanic or Latino of any race: 48.5%

Which means that hispanic/black and black/hispanic hate crimes are actually LOWER PROPORTIONALLY than their demographics.

They are high, in general, because we're talking about Los Angeles, where white people are actually quite a small minority. Only 28.7% of them are non-hispanic white people.

And chances are your report is going to have white hate crimes taking MORE than 28%.  Thank you for proving my point really fantastically.

Edited by jehurey

5 hours ago, Vini said:

You know exactly who's going after him. Antifa types mobbing up on twitter. Same people who lost Kevin Hart the oscars gig 

They're the extreme fringe low in numbers but the media is complicit in spreading the drama and the companies are complicit for folding so fast. But it does happen. 

Liam Neeson is probably unemployable for the foreseeable future. 

No.

Show me.

I mean jesus..........you're saying this is happening, you can't show me a single thing? 

In fact, let's measure internet traffic for the past week since he made those comments:

kfSWbtY.png

Yup..........just what I thought, it actually came and went, about 4 days ago.

And it seems like some people are still trying to make this a story.

Gee, I wonder who.

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's actually amazing because Blacks and Hispanics make up 58% of the population

African American: 9.6%

Native American: 0.7%

Asian: 11.3%

Pacific Islander: 0.1%

Other: 23.8%

Two or more races: 4.6%

Hispanic or Latino of any race: 48.5%

Which means that hispanic/black and black/hispanic hate crimes are actually LOWER PROPORTIONALLY than their demographics.

They are high, in general, because we're talking about Los Angeles, where white people are actually quite a small minority. Only 28.7% of them are non-hispanic white people.

And chances are your report is going to have white hate crimes taking MORE than 28%.  Thank you for proving my point really fantastically.

You claimed there was 0 evidence that blacks and latinos hate each other.

By your previous claim, the stats should've said 0 - 10%. Instead, it shows 50%. 

Hate crimes are not normal crimes. They are crimes where the motive is one group hating another. There is no  under-representation at all as I will explain. 

You also do not understand statistics. This data shows hate crimes between two groups. Blacks and latinos against each other take up 50%. 

That leaves the groups of Asians and whites, asians and blacks, blacks and whites, latinos and whites, whites and native american, etc. The list goes on. 

The real "chances are" that this isn't 50% of all hate crimes are between blacks and latinos, and whites are committing 30%, leaving ALL other groups with 20% of the pie. 

Edited by SheepKilla

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No.

Show me.

I mean jesus..........you're saying this is happening, you can't show me a single thing? 

In fact, let's measure internet traffic for the past week since he made those comments:

kfSWbtY.png

Yup..........just what I thought, it actually came and went, about 4 days ago.

And it seems like some people are still trying to make this a story.

Gee, I wonder who.

Interesting to see how internet drama develops in that chart. It seems to come in waves... I wonder to what they correlate to. Time of day in the US maybe?

8 hours ago, Voidler said:

Left need somebody new and exciting like Obama was

Warren is okay but is basically Hilary 2.0

Warren is nothing like Hillary IMO. Hillary had a bunch of shady shit behind her and she is basically a neocon. Warren not so much. I like Bernie, he might be the populist the democrats need but he might be too old now.

Multiculturalism has failed. There is no argument to be had.

All these traitors will be eradicated once we gain power :glad:

7 hours ago, dakur said:

Warren is nothing like Hillary IMO. Hillary had a bunch of shady shit behind her and she is basically a neocon. Warren not so much. I like Bernie, he might be the populist the democrats need but he might be too old now.

You know it's bad when this is your "line-up" 

Bernie, Warren, Occasional-Cortex, and Kamala Harris 

omg :will2: 

[Brainstorming at DNC HQ

DEM 1: We need something fresh ever since Trump took the White House....Any one have any ideas to offer?

DEM 2: Hmmm....I got it. A black female president.  

DEM 1: Genius. Brilliant!!!!! Let's get the ball rolling on that. 

16 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

The only democrat I'd support is Tulsi Gabbard which far left democrats hate because she doesn't play identity politics. 

She's millennial Hilary Clinton.