Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

39 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I like how you think that those threads you were talking about weren't threads that I wanted gone and in here myself :drake: 

You whining about them is what brought it to my attention that it really should be done, regardless of what Cooke wants.  As I said... he's posted in the various threads that I just merged into this one...which is why I don't mod them.  He didn't do anything... and yet you're trying to criticize me for not following what he wants when not even HE HIMSELF can be assed to do so.. you see where I'm going with this, right? :danylol: 

As I said.. thanks.. your whining convinced me to say fuck it.  All political threads I see are going in here.

LOL he realized that he messed up and now he's trying to tell me he KNEW what he was doing all along.

He's trying to pretend that he owns this shit.

I can't wait for him to just get madder and madder for no apparent reason.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he realized that he messed up and now he's trying to tell me he KNEW what he was doing all along.

He's trying to pretend that he owns this shit.

LOL he realized that I'm the only mod doing something

He's trying to pretend like he's in control.

I'm going to ban him... for no apparent reason. 

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like I said.:drake:

He thinks I'm mad.  But he's the one derailing the very thread he wants to specifically discuss poilitics... which is actually a bannable offense.  So either you get this thread back on track Jerry, or I'll ban you. :trump: 

Thanks for doing what I said to do and moving the politics threads back in the politics thread.

Good job.:drake:

I can't wait to put the alt-right'ers in their place, here.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for doing what I said to do and moving the politics threads back in the politics thread.

Good job.:drake:

I can't wait to put the alt-right'ers in their place, here.

You're thanking me now... but you wont be for long :hest: 

You're welcome :trump: 

3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

You're thanking me now... but you wont be for long :hest: 

You're welcome :trump: 

@Teh_Diplomat@Cookester15@madmaltese

Looks like he's now back to derailing the Politics thread...........and seems to be implying that he wants to abuse his mod powers.

You guys gonna take care of that..............or do you want the forum to go back to 2012?

Edited by jehurey

11 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Do you guys think Alphonse ever feels left out of these or is he thankful not to get the inbox spam over this dumb shit?

Both. 

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Wtf is going on now? I was just driving in a blizzard for the past 2 hours lol

Nothing.  Glad you're safe :-* 

Now that the "all political discussion will be contained in this thread" rule which was posted in the OP is once again being upheld by the new mod team....  Can we now get back on Topic?

When is Cohen supposed to appear before the house? 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Now that the "all political discussion will be contained in this thread" rule which was posted in the OP is once again being upheld by the new mod team....  Can we now get back on Topic?

When is Cohen supposed to appear before the house? 

I'm hearing end of the month and it WILL NOT be public because Cohen claims fears for his and his family's life.

23 hours ago, jehurey said:

Guess we had a talk about cleaning up the threads, and alt-righters can still continue making multiple political and agenda-driven threads,  how lovely.

lmao why did you guys listen to this asshole to combine all threads into one. 

He should be banned, and yet people are kneeling to his censorship demands. (Because there's no real reason to purge 3 threads and combine them into one here so everything becomes a mess). 

15 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

lmao why did you guys listen to this asshole to combine all threads into one. 

He should be banned, and yet people are kneeling to his censorship demands. (Because there's no real reason to purge 3 threads and combine them into one here so everything becomes a mess). 

read the OP.   Has nothing to do with Jehurey thinking he run shit. 

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

read the OP.   Has nothing to do with Jehurey thinking he run shit. 

Then why were the threads ignored until he said something? And why was he then quoted by a mod, showing that his post was the reason they took action? 

I guess that's just a massive coincidence and they were going to merge the threads anyway. 

11 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Then why were the threads ignored until he said something? And why was he then quoted by a mod, showing that his post was the reason they took action? 

I guess that's just a massive coincidence and they were going to merge the threads anyway. 

I was a mod when this thread wss created.  The new mods didn't realize that the videogames section of the board stayed clean of a ton of political topics because I was merging all the political threads (they weren't mods at the time and couldn't see that action unless you pay attention to the political thread)

When they became mods they assumed that the SW posters would self regulate themselves and not bog down the board with a ton of political threads. 

Once the board became overrun with political threads, Remij and I had a discussion about it in one of those same political treads in the main board.  (This discussion happened while Jehurey was banned) 

Jehurey came back and started complaining about it after Remij had already planned to start enforcing this rule again. 

Jehurey assumes this all happened because he complained... but Remij had already planned to take action on it. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1