Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know how Scientology doesn't tell you the WHOLE story about its religious beliefs until "you reach a higher level" within the church?

That is true, by the way, they don't tell you about the story of Lord Xeno and all that sci-fi shit until you've paid enough money and ascended through the church.

Well, right-wing extremism is also structured that way.  You see, at the "entry-level" is alt-right. It meant to entice younger teenagers and 20-something. It will be "political correctness, fighting the SJW movement"

It will be more diverse at the entry level, they are able to get ahold of black guys, hispanic guys, and even some gay guys because the message isn't very specific.

And then the next level up in right-wing ideology is "Radical Islam is bad" and once again, they'll still have diversity at this level.

And then when you view enough youtube videos and speak to enough of these people.......you go to level 3 "Immigration is bad." You see this is a perfect transition from talking about Radical Islam. It moves into "immigration is bad" and then "those immigrants are bad."

If you reach this level...........THEN good ole fashioned White Nationalism exposes itself from that point upwards.

Then it becomes "we can't let these immigrants in OUR WHITE countries."

Then it becomes "we must preserve OUR WHITE society, and immigrants aren't the only ones we have to preserve it from."

Then it becomes "we must also protect ourselves from BLACK PEOPLE who want to destroy OUR WHITE society."

Then it becomes "its all about the Jews, if you think about it."

And then it becomes "Anybody who isn't like us (at this point its only white straight men) is a threat to preserving our culture. Let's go after the Jews, let's go after women, let's go after gays as well."

So, someone like cooke may just be at entry-level right-wing ideology and he'll say "I only watch Ben Shapiro videos because of his talks on political correctness and SJW ruining out culture, it has nothing to do with racism or White Nationalism. You guys are CRAZY!!!!"

Even though he's in the same system that produces outright White Nationalists.

This is a pretty good TLDR of the pipeline.  It's how Dave Rubin can pretend to espouse left-wing ideas while promoting Bolsonaro, the anti-gay, far-right lunatic currently in charge of Brazil.

2 minutes ago, McWicked said:

This is a pretty good TLDR of the pipeline.  It's how Dave Rubin can pretend to espouse left-wing ideas while promoting Bolsonaro, the anti-gay, far-right lunatic currently in charge of Brazil.

You've got a big boner for Dave Rubin. I knew you were gay.

2 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

All right wingers are radical and should be gassed. All of them. 

4 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

You've got a big boner for Dave Rubin. I knew you were gay.

It's an easy comparison to cookie.

7 minutes ago, -SK4- said:

I see cocke is still a racist piece of shit. 

He's more of a diet-racist.  He's not out-and-out like Deeno is.

Just now, Goukosan said:

but @Vini said Trump's rhetoric is harmless :feelsbadman:

TLHBO is already latching onto the "but he's a dumbass" part of the answer without acknowledging the symbol for white nationalist part.  His fans don't seem to be taking issue with the white nationalist part.  What a surprise. :] 

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

They still mad she left the Tories?

Kind of.  I don't think its so much a tribal, partisan party thing, more to do with the fact that Soubry stood on a Conservative manifesto saying she would respect the referendum result and she's subsequently left the party (mostly because of Brexit) without a by-election and has voted in the House of Commons for various amendments which make a clean or hard Brexit difficult e.g. an amendment stopping no deal.  Their is public anger in general with Parliament at the moment (not just Soubry) for frustrating the Brexit process with those that want Brexit lock, stock and barrel.  Most of our Parliamentarians are Remainers after all.  As a result, theirs a bit of a political class vs people dynamic going on at the moment.  The next general election will be very interesting indeed.

On social media the latest theory is that Hannity is perhaps the undead.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

On social media the latest theory is that Hannity is perhaps the undead.

:| 

I've seen worse theories.:ahmad:

20 minutes ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

Even though that was very hypocritical, I'm not sure which one is the right method.  

That's one way to avoid the entire point of the tweet.

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

but @Vini said Trump's rhetoric is harmless :feelsbadman:

I don't get into political arguments in light of tragedies like these. 

RIP all the innocent worshippers I hope the shooter rots in hell