Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Xenoblade 2 performance patch released

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here's the thing though... I have the game, at launch handheld mode needed work.

Post patch, handheld mode performs a little better and the res doesn't drop as low in high stress arras as it did at launch. (It still drops but not as low as before)

This change was noticeable because the original drop used to be really low and now the res doesn't go that low anymore based on the 5 hrs I have played so far on handheld post launch.

It's better than it was at launch. Once the weekend passes and we get some post launch vs launch videos we see what's what.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Placebo, or trying to save face.

Either way both instances end with the game looking and performing just as it did pre-patch.

Lmao the Era nerds CONFIRMED there have been NO resolution or performance inprovements :D

Gooberson flat out lied , believed his lies , pushed his lies , and got fucking SELF DESTROYED.

please log out . Cooke , demod this phony scumbag 

You got RAPED homie .

Don't EVER try to call me out in a thread full of LIES :tom:

"Anecdotally from some, FPS may be slightly smoother, and handheld resolution might resist going quite as low as it did"

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2456313/

Other people noticed it while some claim its a placebo.

calm your tits Jennifer.. lol

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

"Anecdotally from some, FPS may be slightly smoother, and handheld resolution might resist going quite as low as it did"

https://www.resetera.com/posts/2456313/

Other people noticed it while some claim its a placebo.

calm your tits Jennifer.. lol

That's some "performance patch" there :hest:

11 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The game is two steps from RC, It's not even close to release. Them charging for it is irrelevant, they're charging for the final build which is its release build and granting access to development builds.

No............if its released, then its already reached "Release Candidate" by simply acknowledging what that term means. LOLOLOLOLOL

Its like you are purposely trying to act stupid and not acknowledge basic English language. LOL

Did somebody at Microsoft sneak into Bluehole studios and steal a copy of the game's code and release it on XBox Live by anychance????? Because that is the only way you would have a game in Alpha state somehow be able to reach you.:tom:

It runs like dump in docked, I won't even bother to touch it undocked.

Edited by -CM²-

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

No............if its released, then its already reached "Release Candidate" by simply acknowledging what that term means. LOLOLOLOLOL

Its like you are purposely trying to act stupid and not acknowledge basic English language. LOL

Did somebody at Microsoft sneak into Bluehole studios and steal a copy of the game's code and release it on XBox Live by anychance????? Because that is the only way you would have a game in Alpha state somehow be able to reach you.:tom:

You're a moron. Release candidate is a stage of development on a linear timeline. A point in beta development where the game could potentially be mastered and sent out for certification as it stands.

A game is not released until its mastered/gold code is made publicly available. It doesn't matter if availability or access to code is granted or leaked during the development process, until the gold code is running on peoples machines at the behest of the developer/publisher the game is unreleased.

Development build availability =/= released game.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

39 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Handheld mode has definitely improved.  It used to look like diarrhea dog shit, but now it looks like solid dog shit.

Lying sheep... and on Christmas Eve of all days :shake:

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Lying sheep... and on Christmas Eve of all days :shake:

There's a special place in hell for them.