Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The stupid phone thread

I wonder if ghost noticed that he got banned within 24 hours of me coming back and taking control of this thread.

51hODU5xdiL._SY346_.jpg

Looks like ghostz lost the bet with Jehurey :trump2:

Fornite available today Samsung devices... only exclusive on Samsung devices for a few days...... 

the Android version of Fortnite will be available exclusively on Samsung devices at launch. But it’s not just the new Note 9 and Tab S4 getting Fortnite; owners of a range of recent Samsung devices — the S9 / S9 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, and Tab S3 — can all start playing the beta today. You’ll be able to install Fortnite from either Samsung’s Game Launcher app or Epic’s new installer, both available here.

The exclusivity period will last “for the next few days,” according to Samsung

Downloading Fortnite on my Note 8 right now.

Think about that..........playing Fortnite on a mobile FULLSCREEN for the first time.  Also, I like testing my T-mobile LTE speeds. Its downloaded almost 500mb within the couple of minutes. Holy shit, I've never seen a large file download this fast.

Unfortunately for you two, the proof was required two days ago. 

Its almost as if there was news of this days ago, and I knew it would be coming at the note 9 conference. Too bad you refused to take the bet, hehehehehe

Also - LMFAO @ how excited @jehureyis to play this game on his phone. Odd how just a few months ago, he Laughed at the idea of playing fortnite on a cellphone. 

This wet nigga probably has a iOS skin on his android. LMFAO

oh and also

@Goukosan

@Cookester15

@HAL

@-GD-

:tom: 

God damn I dominated ITT as usual. Anyway, later faggots. :juggle:

Edited by Cya0005

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Looks like ghostz lost the bet with Jehurey :trump2:

Fornite available today Samsung devices... only exclusive on Samsung devices for a few days...... 

the Android version of Fortnite will be available exclusively on Samsung devices at launch. But it’s not just the new Note 9 and Tab S4 getting Fortnite; owners of a range of recent Samsung devices — the S9 / S9 Plus, Note 8, Galaxy S8 / S8 Plus, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, and Tab S3 — can all start playing the beta today. You’ll be able to install Fortnite from either Samsung’s Game Launcher app or Epic’s new installer, both available here.

The exclusivity period will last “for the next few days,” according to Samsung

Lmfao - you can’t play it :kaz:

And sorry kiddos - why is it in beta? You assured me it would be released in its final form by May. :tom5: man this was fun, anyway, ban me because I owned you guys again and see what happens :juggle:

No, he said that the game wouldn't be on Android by the time he came back, and ghost is still banned.

So he lost that bet.

AND on top of that he went back to making racist words. I guess he knows he isn't coming back to this forum again.

Just now, jehurey said:

No, he said that the game wouldn't be on Android by the time he came back, and ghost is still banned.

So he lost that bet.

AND on top of that he went back to making racist words. I guess he knows he isn't coming back to this forum again.

We didn’t bet on that and I owned you several times. Back to the deportation bus :kaz:

id be very careful how you all handle this stituation. Would  be a shame if something happened...

logging off,  for now.....

And now he is making MORE racist terms, on the account he just made to circumvent his ban.

And, it now appears, he is now threatening the ENTIRE FORUM????

@Cookester15 looks like its time to take care of this.

Edited by jehurey

8 hours ago, Cya0005 said:

Lmfao - you can’t play it :kaz:

I have a Switch, I can play this trash game anytime I want. Plus my phone meets the minimum requirements as shown below. 

You ban dodged just to get owned? :mj:

• RAM: 3GB or higher

• GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher

Lmao Lagdroid

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/fortnite-android-beta-review-apk-download-samsung-galaxy-note-8-1898110

the High and Epic settings were inaccessible for us even on the high-end Galaxy Note 8, forcing us to opt for the game's Medium settings. Although when you consider the iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus allowed us to play Fortnite at Epic preset, it was disappointing that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 isn't afforded this luxury given that it fits in a similar price bracket.

In our time with Fortnite for Android, the touchscreen controls didn't feel as responsive as they should have been, making shooting and jumping more painful than they should have been. This was compounded with occasional instances of lag and stutter

4 hours ago, Carlos Vela said:

Lmao Lagdroid

https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/features/fortnite-android-beta-review-apk-download-samsung-galaxy-note-8-1898110

the High and Epic settings were inaccessible for us even on the high-end Galaxy Note 8, forcing us to opt for the game's Medium settings. Although when you consider the iPhone X and iPhone 8 Plus allowed us to play Fortnite at Epic preset, it was disappointing that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 isn't afforded this luxury given that it fits in a similar price bracket.

In our time with Fortnite for Android, the touchscreen controls didn't feel as responsive as they should have been, making shooting and jumping more painful than they should have been. This was compounded with occasional instances of lag and stutter

its like the game is a beta or something.... oh wait it is :grimaceleft:

On 2018-08-10 at 1:29 AM, Goukosan said:

I have a Switch, I can play this trash game anytime I want. Plus my phone meets the minimum requirements as shown below. 

You ban dodged just to get owned? :mj:

• RAM: 3GB or higher

• GPU: Adreno 530 or higher, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or higher

So download it, lmfao. 

On 2018-08-11 at 8:17 AM, Goukosan said:

its like the game is a beta or something.... oh wait it is :grimaceleft:

What? You assured me the iOS beta would mean a full fledged android release with no beta. What gives? :kaz:

Lmfao Jerry plays it on medium settings..he waited so long for THIS?! @jehurey hahahahahaahahhaah

Edited by ghostz