Sign in to follow this  
ghostz

The stupid phone thread

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

Poor guy, he doesn't know what to do, so--ironically enough-- he's taking OTHER PEOPLE'S work to help him in this thread.

That irony is off the charts.

All because he got mad that Samsung ended up being the inventor of dual lens on phones.

:blessed:Period:blessed:

Look at all the spaces he puts in his posts.. he’s TRYING to confuse people what we are talking about, because we all know who copied who. (And so do the courts B) run back to the fryer now lil android jerry) 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Look at all the spaces he puts in his posts.. he’s TRYING to confuse people what we are talking about, because we all know who copied who. (And so do the courts B) run back to the fryer now lil android jerry) 

Wow, he really is whittled down to nothing, that's he talking about court cases.

Don't need a court case to determine who first invented dual lens on phones.

:blessed:It was Samsung.:blessed:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Wow, he really is whittled down to nothing, that's he talking about court cases.

Don't need a court case to determine who first invented dual lens on phones.

Not on smartphones! :kaz:

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Not on smartphones! :kaz:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I know you’re phone is a dumb phone, but Apple makes smartphones :juggle:

15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I know you’re phone is a dumb phone, but Apple makes smartphones :juggle:

:blessed:And Samsung invented dual lens for all phones, and were first.:blessed:

:blessed:Period:blessed: I love how you know you can't get out of this. lol

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

:blessed:And Samsung invented dual lens for all phones, and were first.:blessed:

:blessed:Period:blessed: I love how you know you can't get out of this. lol

But we aren’t talking about all phones :juggle:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

But we aren’t talking about all phones :juggle:

:blessed:But Samsung is the inventor of dual lens on phone:blessed:

No matter what you want to talk about.

https://www.anandtech.com/show/13392/the-iphone-xs-xs-max-review-unveiling-the-silicon-secrets/4

The contrast to the best Android SoCs have to offer is extremely stark – both in terms of performance as well as in power efficiency. Apple’s SoCs have better energy efficiency than all recent Android SoCs while having a nearly 2x performance advantage. I wouldn’t be surprised that if we were to normalise for energy used, Apple would have a 3x performance efficiency lead.

This also gives us a great piece of context for Samsung’s M3 core, which was released this year: the argument that higher power consumption brings higher performance only makes sense when the total energy is kept within check. Here the Exynos 9810 uses twice the energy over last year’s A11 – at a 55% performance deficit.

Meanwhile Arm’s Cortex A76 is scheduled to arrive inside the Kirin 980 as part of the Huawei Mate 20 in just a couple of weeks – and I’ll be making sure we’re giving the new flagship a proper examination and placing among current SoCs in our performance and efficiency graph.

What is quite astonishing, is just how close Apple’s A11 and A12 are to current desktop CPUs. I haven’t had the opportunity to run things in a more comparable manner, but taking our server editor, Johan De Gelas’ recent figures from earlier this summer, we see that the A12 outperforms a Skylake CPU. Of course there’s compiler considerations and various frequency concerns to take into account, but still we’re now talking about very small margins until Apple’s mobile SoCs outperform the fastest desktop CPUs in terms of ST performance.

Damn... Apple kept the best screen  category for less than a month :mj:

The iPhone Xs and Xs Max got outclassed in record time this year..

DisplayMate has Lab Tested the Google Pixel 3 XL OLED Display which has earned our Highest A+ Rating and a DisplayMate Best Smartphone Display Award. Our in-depth Display Shoot-Out review article will go live here on Monday October 15.

We all know the Pixel 3 will further extend the lead the Pixel 2 has for cameras. 

Google :blessed:

26 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Damn... Apple kept the best screen  category for less than a month :mj:

The iPhone Xs and Xs Max got outclassed in record time this year..

DisplayMate has Lab Tested the Google Pixel 3 XL OLED Display which has earned our Highest A+ Rating and a DisplayMate Best Smartphone Display Award. Our in-depth Display Shoot-Out review article will go live here on Monday October 15.

We all know the Pixel 3 will further extend the lead the Pixel 2 has for cameras. 

Google :blessed:

Does it matter when the pixel isn’t a good phone? Lol and we all know google pays for that shit, just like last year. 

Gee I wonder how they got a pixel 3 before it released and already fully reviewed a screen with no native app support :lemming:

Edited by ghostz

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Does it matter when the pixel isn’t a good phone? Lol and we all know google pays for that shit, just like last year. 

This is the best damage control you could come up with? :mickeyj:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This is the best damage control you could come up with? :mickeyj:

You think the pixel 2 had the best screen in the world? LMAO

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/10/18/16489756/google-pixel-2xl-awful-lg-oled-screen

gee I wonder how they got and reviewed a pixel 3 PRIOR to release :lemming:

this is the best YOU can come up with... lmao u have a gs6, either way, pixel 3 is leagues better than your device (and anything Samsung has ever made) 

Just now, ghostz said:

You think the pixel 2 had the best screen in the world? LMAO

https://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2017/10/18/16489756/google-pixel-2xl-awful-lg-oled-screen

gee I wonder how they got and reviewed a pixel 3 PRIOR to release :lemming:

this is the best YOU can come up with... lmao u have a gs6, either way, pixel 3 is leagues better than your device (and anything Samsung has ever made) 

Reading is not your strong point I see :mj:

I said Pixel 3 will increase the lead the Pixel 2 had in CAMERAS

as far as the Pixel 3 screen. 

Just a few weeks ago displaymate was a reliable source when Xs/Xs max got the best screen. 

Now this week they're not a reliable source because the Pixel 3 crushed the iPhone Xs/Xs max:sabu:

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Reading is not your strong point I see :mj:

I said Pixel 3 will increase the lead the Pixel 2 had in CAMERAS

as far as the Pixel 3 screen. 

Just a few weeks ago displaymate was a reliable source when Xs/Xs max got the best screen. 

Now this week they're not a reliable source because the Pixel 3 crushed the iPhone Xs/Xs max:sabu:

They’re ALL better than your phone :kaz:

Edited by ghostz

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

They’re ALL better than your phone :kaz:

bbbbut Google paid for the review :awww:.

IPhoneXs had the best screen and camera for less than a month :sabu:

8 hours ago, Goukosan said:

bbbbut Google paid for the review :awww:.

IPhoneXs had the best screen and camera for less than a month :sabu:

Bro, they’re both superior to yours and both superior to anything Samsung’s made. How’s that make you feel??